|Erika Tham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1998|
Erika Tham is a Canadian actress and singer, best known for her recurring role of Corki Chang in the Nickelodeon TV series Make It Pop between 2015 and 2016, which followed 3 young Asian female best friends in lead roles, trying to follow their dreams of becoming musicians, played by actresses Megan Lee and Louriza Tronco. In 2015, she appeared as herself in the Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday Special TV movie, and in 2016 had a minor role of the character Quirky in an episode of the Nickelodeon’s TV series The Other Kingdom. Erika’s earliest start in the world of television was her contribution to the broadcasting of the Closing Ceremony event at the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing, China, in 2008, when the hosting honors were handed over from China to England. After a short break from acting that she used to focus on other things, Erika Tham came back in the role of the Sadie Stanley‘s childhood friend and later enemy, Bonnie Rockwaller in the action-comedy movie Kim Possible (2019), alongside well-known actresses Ciara Riley Wilson and Alyson Hannigan.
Jacqueline Erika Tham
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Because she lived in 7 different countries before she turned 15 years old, Erika had to attend different IB (International Baccalaureate) online schools, as well as private British schools to keep up with her education.
Erika later attended Stagedoor Manor, a theater summer camp in New York City, New York, United States.
She also enrolled in ISTA (International Snow Training Academy) in Australia and Beijing.
- Father – Cheng Tham
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Erika Tham is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management (Manager) in Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Platform Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Violin, Cello
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika Tham has kept her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Erika Tham is of Chinese-Malaysian descent on her paternal side, and Dutch, Ukrainian, and Canadian descent on her maternal side.
She often dyes her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Dark Brown’ hair ends.
- Short, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Fuller Lips
- Prominent cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
- Thin nose
Erika Tham has endorsed brands such as –
- Cures Studio Nails (2015)
- Untied Clothing (2016)
- Make Up For Ever (2016)
- Ipsy (2016)
- Louise & Eleanor (2016)
- Vuddha Raw (2016)
- Rupert Aquino Photography (2016)
- CarSun (2016)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Chain (2016)
Best Known For
- Starring in Nickelodeon’s TV series Make It Pop (2015-2016) as Corki Chang
- Having one of the lead roles in the TV movie Kim Possible (2019) as Bonnie Rockwaller
- Appearing in a minor role of Quirky in Nickelodeon’s TV series The Other Kingdom in 2016
- Appearing as herself in the short feature-film The Stanford Letter in 2016
As a Singer
Erika Tham made her first appearance as a singer in the TV series Make It Pop on Nickelodeon channel in 2015 and 2016, and has performed numerous songs as part of the soundtrack, such as I Love We’re Doing It, and Jingle bells and also played the violin on the show. In addition, Erika has shared various covers of popular songs with her Instagram followers, such as one of Sam Smith‘s hit song Stay With Me in November 2018.
First TV Show
Erika Tham made her first TV show appearance as Corki on the comedy series, Make It Pop in 2015.
Erika hasn’t shared a lot about her workout routine, but because she takes a lot of road-trips, it’s almost guaranteed that hiking for long distances is responsible for her slim physique. She also does boxing occasionally and is actively trying to find new ways to exercise.
She takes great care of her diet, and always eats a healthy breakfast to start the day, often consisting of brie cheese, which is her favorite, along with bananas, strawberries, plums, oatmeal, peanuts, and blueberries.
Erika Tham Favorite Things
- Activity – Singing, Acting, Swimming, Boxing, Traveling, Ice-Skating
- Interests – Photography, Painting, Fashion, Science, Art, Studying History, Shopping
- Place – Museum, Beach, Disneyland
- Artist – Andy Warhol
- Superhero – Iron Man
- Food – Pizza, Brie Cheese
- Pizza Toppings – Feta Cheese, Artichokes
- Book – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Music Group – Marina and the Diamonds
- Childhood Toy – Stuffed dog
- Rapper – Drake
- Drake’s Album – If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late
- Artist Movement – Pop Art
- Flower – Blue Hydrangea, White Rose
- Fast Food Place – The Burger’s Priest in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fashion Inspiration – Thailand boutiques, East Coast style
- Animal – Cat, Dog, Dolphin
Erika Tham Facts
- She decided to send a self-recorded tape for the role in Make It Pop series and being invited to read out the lines was her 2nd ever professional audition.
- English is her first language because she went to British private schools since she was 7. It was at that time that she got interested in acting as well.
- She has 2 dogs, white poodles named Pava and Lova.
- She met Camila Cabello at the HALO Awards event in November 2015.
- Erika claims her habits of overthinking and over-analyzing things come from her being a Sagittarius.
- She often paints blue hydrangeas and red roses in oil on canvas, which are 2 of her favorite flowers.
- She would like to attend photography classes.
- Erika has a habit of overhauling her wardrobe before a Coachella festival, and often goes on a shopping spree, hitting every boutique in the street.
- She lived in Singapore, where she was born, and later in Indonesia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, China, and Canada.
- Thailand was the 6th country she lived in, and the favorite thing about it was the peaceful and beautiful nature of the beaches, as well as its residents.
- She lived in China for 6 years.
- Erika received 5 Joey Award nominations for her role of Corki Chang in the Make It Pop series in 2015 and 2016.
- Her favorite songs from the 2nd season of Make It Pop TV series in 2016 were I Love We’re Doing It and Jingle bells.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would be a fashion designer and would try to launch her own clothing line.
- She was chosen to attend the Closing Ceremony of the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing, China in 2008, because one of the members of the Olympic committee saw her acting performance in the PLA Opera House in Beijing in a play titled Oliver Twist in late 2007 or early 2008.
- Her favorite date would be anywhere with her father as she rarely had the chance to see him due to his busy work schedule. As for a romantic date, Erika would like to go to the beach, and possibly sit down for dinner in an open space.
- Her go-to karaoke song was Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John. She said it would also be her wedding song.
- Between old and new Justin Bieber‘s clothing and musical style, she preferred the new Justin.
- Between a personal driver and a personal chef, Erika would choose the chef because she admitted she wasn’t the best cook.
- If she could create a sports team with any 2 athletes, it would be David Beckham and Steph Curry.
- A sport she hasn’t tried yet, but would like to, is polo, a horseback-mounted team sport.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Erika Tham / Instagram