Londrina, Paraná, Brazil
Model Fabiana did complete her education fully unlike several other models. When she was discovered, she did put her schooling on hold, to pursue modeling on the advice of her agent. But, finally completed her education afterwards and now feels proud of that.
She also recommends other models to complete the education first.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – She has Brazilian father
- Mother – She has Italian-American mother
- Siblings – Unknown
Fabiana Semprebom is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Ace Models
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Mega Models – Miami
- Select Model Management – London
- 1st Option Model Management – Copenhagen
- View Management – Barcelona
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- New Icon Model Management – Mexico City
- Louisa Models – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Fabiana Semprebom dated –
- Guillermo Cañas (2008-Present) – Since 2008, the Brazilian model is dating Argentine professional tennis player (now retired) Guillermo Cañas. He is about 7 years her senior. She has now engaged him.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian-American ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of Brazilian descent on her dad’s side.
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Semprebom had advertised for lot many brands such as Adidas, American Eagle, Armis, Billabong, Carol Arbex, Chadwicks, Dibikini, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Eblin lingerie, Fay, Forum Lingerie, Giuliana Romano, Herbal Essences, Hogan, John Richmond, Kahlua, Lenny, Lycra, Mandi, Mango, Mary Zaide, Neiman Marcus, Pennyblack, Peruvian Connection, Prüne, Rena Lange, Schwarzkopf, Stone Bonker, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford and others.
Best Known For
Working with numerous designers and brands like Mango, D&G, American Eagle, etc. and walking the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
Fabiana debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2005 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Animale.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2005, Fabiana guest appeared as a modelo in the Brazilian TV series Belíssima in the very first episode of season 1.
She does cardio daily for 30 minutes and then do weight training, but once in a week. She focus on her legs on that day to keep them toned without adding extra muscle mass.
Also, she knows Muay Thai, combat kickboxing from Thailand.
Fabiana Semprebom Favorite Things
- Designers – Balenciaga, Donna Karan, Versace
- Model – Daria Werbowy
Source – Modelinia.com, Models.com
Fabiana Semprebom Facts
- Fabiana had walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2010.
- Like many other models, she was also discovered while shopping in the local mall, when an agent from São Paulo spotted her.
- She was discovered very young.
- Fabiana spends her time between Europe, Brazil, and South Africa.
- Catch Fabiana on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.