|Fernanda Ly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1996|
Fernanda Ly is an Australian model. She is well-known for her stunning pink locks and has worked with industry giants like Kate Spade New York, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Sephora, H&M, Calvin Klein, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has also been featured on the covers of various magazines including Vogue Italy, Teen Vogue USA, L’Officiel Singapore, Vogue Japan, Vogue Australia, and Vogue China. Fernanda also enjoys a stronghold on Instagram with more than 500k followers.
Fernanda Ly attended the University of Technology and studied Architecture.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Fernanda Ly is represented by –
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Paris – Paris
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Viva London – London
- Viva Barcelona – Barcelona
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Donna Models – Tokyo
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fernanda Ly prefers to keep her love life away from the public domain. Hence, it is difficult to ascertain anything about her relationship status.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Chinese descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She usually dyes her hair in ‘pink’.
- Pink hair
- Bubbly personality
38 (EU) or 7.5 (US) or 5 (UK)
Fernanda Ly has done endorsement work for several brands like Kate Spade New York, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, SEPHORA, and H&M.
Best Known For
- Having worked with various top-rated brands like Kate Spade New York, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Sephora, H&M, Levi’s, Calvin Klein, and Dolce & Gabbana
- Appearing on the covers of various magazines like Vogue Italy, Teen Vogue USA, L’Officiel Singapore, Vogue Japan, Vogue Australia, and Vogue China
First Fashion Week
She made her fashion week debut at the Autumn /Winter – (Sydney) in 2014.
First TV Show
Fernanda Ly made her first TV show appearance as herself on the comedy talk-show, Fashion Police, in 2017.
Fernanda Ly Facts
- She first dyed her hair at the age of 15. It was only when she was about to turn 17 that she tried dying her hair in pink.
- The inspiration for her hair is Eva Cheung.
- She is friends with models Yuka Mannami, Heejung Park, Hoyeon Jung, and Rina Fukushi.
- She loves eating ice-cream and wants to establish an ice-cream chain of her own which would have stores all over the world.
- She also enjoys playing video games.
- She has a dog and often posts their pictures on Instagram.
- She has revealed in an interview that she was once sexually abused by her stylist during a photoshoot.
- She has also been featured in the editorials by several magazines like Vogue Australia, L’Officiel Singapore, Teen Vogue USA, T Style, Vogue China, LOVE, Black Magazine, Vogue Japan, Marie Claire Australia, Vogue USA, Harper’s Bazaar USA, Glamour USA, Vogue Russia, InStyle USA, Dior Mag, and Vogue Italy.
- Follow Fernanda Ly on Instagram.
Featured Image by Fernanda Ly / Instagram