|Flávia Lucini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1989|
Flávia Lucini is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the cover of popular magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle. She has done modeling and endorsement work for numerous brands like Liviana Conti, Jogê, Levi’s, and Chanel. Flávia has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Vinte e um de Março or Francisco Beltrão, Paraná, Brazil
New York City, New York, United States
Information about Flávia Lucini’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Gabriel Lucini (Younger Brother)
Flávia Lucini is represented by –
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- Premium Models – Paris
- The Lab Models – Milan
- Munich Models
- Ely Management
- Uno Models – Madrid and Barcelona
- Joy Model Management – São Paulo
- MC2 Tel Aviv
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Flávia Lucini has dated –
- Leandro Lima (2011-Present) – Lucini started going out with model and actor Leandro Lima in 2011. They had first met in Milan. After having dated for 4 years, they got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2015. They have worked together on a couple of modeling campaigns like for the French brand, The Kooples in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Tall height
- Beautiful smile
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Flávia Lucini has been featured in the promotional campaigns for the following brands –
- Missoni Sport
- 212 Carolina Herrera Fragrance
- Liviana Conti
- Lenny e Cia.
- Sonia Fortuna
- Cia. Marítima
- Mango Sport
- The Kooples
- Santa Lolla
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being featured in the popular fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle
She hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Flávia Lucini is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Flávia Lucini pays special attention to her workout routine to keep her enviable figure in great shape. She also tries to make her workout regime dynamic and diverse to get most out of it. Flávia regularly practices yoga, which relaxes her mind as well as tones her lean muscles. She is especially a huge fan of Ashtanga Yoga.
She also regularly visits the Pilates studio. For her Pilates, she relies on the guidance of Rafa Ella Coutinho. Apart from yoga and Pilates, she has also made strength training and conditioning an integral part of her fitness regime. Along with regular free weights, she also uses workout props such as kettlebell in her strength training routines.
Flávia has also made changes to her dietary intake. She has cut out processed food from her diet. She has also studied a lot about nutrition to ensure that she knows what is great for her body.
Flávia Lucini Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Flávia Lucini Facts
- She was first discovered by a modeling agency scout while she was driving a tractor. But, she turned down that opportunity as she wanted to finish her school first.
- After completing her school education, she decided to move to São Paulo to start her modeling career.
- She started her modeling career by signing a representation deal with the Brazil-based modeling agency, Wired.
- Her first modeling gig was to pose in a bikini for the ace photographer Bob Wolfenson for an editorial feature of Vogue Brazil.
- She got her first exposure on the international level at the age of 16 in 2006 as she was featured in designer Jil Sander’s show at the Milan Fashion Week.
- In her free time, she likes to paint and indulge in photography.
- She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2015 and 2016.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Flávia Lucini / Instagram