|Frankie Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1994|
Frankie Adams is an actress distinguished for her role as Roberta ‘Bobbie’ W. Draper in the sci-fi television series, The Expanse. She has also been cast as Ula Levi in the prime-time soap opera, Shortland Street, and appeared in a total of 278 episodes of the show. Frankie has a huge fan following with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand, Samoan
Frankie studied drama at the Auckland Girls Grammar School in New Zealand. Later, she also trained under the careful guidance of actress Miranda Harcourt.
She went to actress Terri De’Ath to work on her American accent in 2013 and in 2014, she joined the Margie Haber Studio, Los Angeles, where she took up a course in Audition Technique.
- Father – Allan Adams
- Mother – Lau Adams
- Siblings – Flo-Jo Adams (Younger Sister), Julie Adams (Younger Sister)
Frankie is represented by –
- Johnson & Laird Management
- Silver Lining Entertainment
- Actors Agents Association of New Zealand – Booking Agent
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frankie has dated –
- Vinnie Bennett – Frankie is a relationship with actor Vinnie Bennett. As per the pictures uploaded on their social media handles, they have been together since 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Aboriginal Australian ancestry on her father’s side and is also of Samoan descent.
- Oval face shape
- Fuller lips
- Beauty spot near her lips
- Towering height
Frankie has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in 278 episodes of the prime-time soap opera, Shortland Street, from 2010 to 2014
- Playing the role of Roberta ‘Bobbie’ W. Draper in the sci-fi TV series, The Expanse
- Having been cast in several films such as One Thousand Ropes (2016) and Mortal Engines (2018)
Frankie made her theatrical film debut as Ilisa in the Tusi Tamasese drama movie, One Thousand Ropes, in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Ula Levi in the drama series, Shortland Street, in 2010.
Frankie is a professional boxer who has trained under the guidance of Asasio Lolofakangalo Heimuli at the Balmoral Lee Gar in Auckland. She often partakes in boxing competitions which in turn help her stay fit and strong.
Frankie Adams Favorite Things
- Part About Acting In ‘The Expanse’ – Being able to play the role of hero and shoot with the cast and crew who later became like family
- Movie – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Source – ShaneTheGamer.com
Frankie Adams Facts
- She was 3 years old when her parents immigrated to Mt Albert, New Zealand.
- Frankie was merely 6 years old when her father passed away after suffering a sudden heart attack in 2000.
- In 2014, she fought at KFC‘s Fight for Life boxing tournament. However, she lost to blogger and professional boxer, Millie Elder-Holmes.
- She loves the weather of Los Angeles.
- Frankie is a huge fan of the Star Wars series.
- As a child, she was scared of using an escalator.
- Her father, Allan, was a huge sports enthusiast. He also helped build the Sky Tower in New Zealand.
- Follow Frankie Adams on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jeff Hitchcock / Flickr / CC BY 2.0