|Gabriel Garko Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1972|
|Girlfriend||Adua Del Vesco|
Gabriel Garko is a renowned Italian actor known for his roles in popular TV series and films. He has also won numerous awards at the Roma Fiction Fest. He has also done endorsement work for popular brands like DSQUARED2 and Lamborghini. Gabriel has more than 700k followers on Facebook and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
There is no information about the schools and colleges that Gabriel Garko attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Isabella Garchio
- Siblings – Nadia (Sister), Sonia (Sister), and Laura (Sister)
Gabriel Garko is managed by Panama Agency, Communications Agency, Bra, Piedmont in Italy.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gabriel Garko has dated –
- Eva Grimaldi (1997-2002) – In 1997, Gabriel started dating Italian actress Eva Grimaldi. She is more than 10 years older than him. They separated in 2002.
- Manuela Arcuri (2004) – In 2004, Gabriel had a brief relationship with Italian actress and hostess Manuela Arcuri. They have remained good friends.
- Serena Autieri (2006) – From January 2006 to May 2006, Gabriel dated Italian actress Serena Autieri.
- Adua Del Vesco (2014-Present) – Since 2014, Gabriel has been dating a much younger Italian actress Adua Del Vesco. They have been spotted at various locations and events together. However, the couple has refrained from sharing their personal life on social media. They also seem to be taking their own time in settling down for marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
He often highlights his hair.
- Strong jawline
- Toned body
Gabriel Garko has done endorsement work for brands like –
He has also appeared in the commercials for brands like –
- Poste Assicura
Best Known For
- His versatile roles in numerous TV series like Non è stato mio figlio (2016) as Andrea Geraldi, Sangue caldo (2011) as Mister / Arturo ‘Mister’ La Paglia, Il peccato e la vergogna (2010) as Nito Valdi, and Il sangue e la rosa (2008) as Rocco Riboni
- Portraying different characters in films such as Lazarat (2018) as Rei, Misunderstood (2014) as Padre, Waiting For The Sun (2008) as Samuel, Una moglie bellissima (2007) as Andrea, Callas Forever (2002) as Marco / Don Jose, Black Angel (2002) as Helmut Schultz, and His Secret Life (2001) as Ernesto
- Winning several awards at the Roma Fiction Fest like the “Best Actor Award” (2009), “Best Actor” in the ‘long series’ category (2010) for L’onore e il rispetto, “Audience Award TV Series” (2011), and “Audience Award TV Sorrisi e Canzoni for Best Actor” (2013)
In 1998, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy film Paparazzi as Gabriel.
First TV Show
In 1997, he made his first TV show appearance on the drama series La Villa Dei Misteri.
Gabriel Garko works out every day in the gym. He practices bodybuilding to stay in shape. Apart from that, Gabriel does other physical activities like swimming, horse riding, and skiing. He often shares his workout videos on Instagram.
Gabriel Garko Facts
- He grew up in Settimo Torinese.
- He can speak Italian, French, and English.
- In 1991, he won the Mister Italy crown.
- He worked as a model before embarking upon an acting career.
- He owns a dog named Bacco.
- Gabriel also performed police duty in the Italian military force called the Carabinieri.
- He is a huge soccer fan and supports the Turin soccer team Juventus FC.
- In 2002, he appeared nude in the artistic calendar for the Italian magazine, Max.
- He is passionate about horses and owns a riding school.
- In 1995, he appeared in Roberto Rocco’s short film Troppo Caldo at the Venice Film Festival.
- He has also lent his voice for the video game titled Il Principe di Persia (Italian version) in 2004.
- In late 2001, he made an appearance in the Luca Ronconi directorial theater play titled Quel che knew Maisie at the Piccolo Teatro in Milan.
- In July 2018, he was ranked 4th in the list of “10 Most Handsome Italian Men For 2018” by This-Is-Italy.com.
- Visit his official website @ gabrielgarko.com.
- Follow him on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gabriel Garko / Instagram