María Gabriela de Jesús Isler Morales
Gabriela, Molly, Maria
Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela
Gabriela graduated with a BA in Management and Marketing from a private institution UNITEC.
Fashion model, beauty queen
She lives with her mother, grandma, and sister.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriela Isler dated –
- Alberto Figueroa – She is dating Alberto Figueroa since 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Swiss and German ancestry.
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She became the new face of Peugeot in 2014.
Gabriela appeared in You.C1000 Vitamin drink television commercial in 2014.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Becoming Miss Universe 2013
She has not appeared in any of the movies.
First TV Show
Before becoming Miss Universe in 2013, she used to work as a talent with Venevision TV Network in Venezuela.
She takes care of her diet and does not indulge in junk foods.
Gabriela likes to eat cucumber sticks with yogurt. It is also easy to prepare.
She eats her favorite pancakes, which she makes at home with milk and tops it with fruits like apple or banana and little bit cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Egg white omelet is another thing, she eats for breakfast and sometimes in dinner. Oatmeal with cinnamon is another meal, she eats in her breakfast. This energy packed meal is a good way to start the day.
Her go-to-snack is Greek yogurt with a fruit. Sh always keeps a packet of almonds in her purse. It helps her to de-stress.
She also drinks green tea during the day.
Gabriela Isler Favorite Things
- Food – Egg white omelet
- Dessert – Hot chocolate volcano topped with vanilla ice cream
Source – Shape.com
Gabriela Isler Facts
- She is Miss Venezuela 2012.
- Gabriela started modeling at 14 after her aunt passed away. She wanted to make her mother and grandma feel happy and proud.
- Isler was crowned Miss Universe 2013 on November 9, 2013, in an event held in Moscow, Russia.
- If we look at the record of continuous six years, she is the third Miss Universe from Venezuela. Otherwise, she is the seventh Miss Universe from Venezuela.
- Her mother is her role model.
- She has also worked as a gift wrapper in her early days. She likes the job and used to wrap the holiday gifts for the persons according to their backstory.
- She holds a Swiss citizenship due to her Swiss grandfather from Lausanne.
- Gabriela is a skilled flamenco dancer in her native Venezuela.
- She has worked as a talent with Venevision TV Network.
- When she was 7 years old, she used to go to the parties where she was never invited. But, this worked perfectly every time as she used to become friends with birthday boy or girl.
- She was born in Valencia, but spent her childhood and got educated in Maracay.
- Connect with Gabriela on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.