|Garrett Neff Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1984|
Garrett Neff is an American top model who has walked the ramp for the prominent brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Benetton, and Lagerfeld and has appeared in the campaigns for Swarovski, Carolina Herrera, Tommy Hilfiger, and Hugo Boss. He has also done print ads for magazines like GQ, V Man, French Vogue, and L’Officiel Hommes. He became the face of Calvin Klein‘s MAN fragrance in 2008. Neff has his own brand of swimwear since 2015, known as KATAMA. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
New York, United States
Neff went to Wilmington Friends School before graduating from Bucknell University in 2007 with a degree in business management.
- Father – Wheeler K. Neff
- Mother – Deborah Davenport (Wiggin)
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
- Others – William Edward Neff (Paternal Grandfather), Judith Mitchell (Paternal Grandmother), John Philip “Jack” Wiggin (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara T. Murphy (Maternal Grandmother). He also has a brother-in-law.
Garrett Neff is represented by –
- IMG Models – Worldwide
- Success Models – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
His relationship details and information are not disclosed.
Race / Ethnicity
Neff is of English, German, and Irish descent.
10.5 (US) or 9.5 (UK) or 43.5 (EU)
Neff has done advertisement work for brands like Carolina Herrera, Tommy Hilfiger, OVS Industry, Swarovski, Cerruti, River Island, Express, Hugo Boss, Ports 1961, Tod’s, NetWork, Vera Wang, Joe Fresh, Ermenegildo Zegna, Banana Republic, Redken, MAC Cosmetics, Salvatore Ferragamo, Thomas Pink, Marks & Spencer, Moncler, H&M, Cesare Paciotti, Gant, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Belstaff, Massimo Dutti, Trussardi, Blanco, Barneys, Nordstrom, Calibre, Calvin Klein, Loewe, and Siviglia.
Best Known For
- His work with Calvin Klein as the face of jeans, underwear, and the MAN fragrance
- Introducing his swimwear line, KATAMA in 2015
First TV Show
Garrett made his first TV show appearance as young Donaghy Jack Donaghy in October 2010 on the satirical TV sitcom 30 Rock. However, his role on the TV show was uncredited.
Garrett Neff likes to do exercise daily which helps him boosting energy and metabolism by increasing blood circulation. He focuses on cardio and strength, like Tabata or metabolic conditioning classes, and uses the elliptical and other weights and machines depending on the place. Garrett also does running for at least 30 minutes daily.
To stay fit and healthy, Neff drinks a lot of water which helps him to keep his skin clear and hydrated. He consumes detox tea before having a glass of water. He added that he likes to eat food with less or no sugary or salty contents. Moreover, he takes a good sleep which is very necessary to keep yourself healthy.
Garrett Neff Favorite Things
- Sports – Running, Playing tennis, and Sailing
Source – Vogue
Garrett Neff Facts
- He has worked for brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Benetton, and Lagerfeld.
- During his departure from Barbados in 2005, Garrett caught the attention of a scouting agent at Miami International Airport.
- Neff was the captain of both tennis and soccer teams of his school.
- He became the face of the perfume range by Calvin Klein titled Calvin Klein’s MAN fragrance in 2008.
- Garrett likes to do sailing, photography, tennis during his free time.
- He acted in a 2013 short film titled Mine.
- Neff was ranked 5th in the list of the “Most Successful Male Models of 2009” by Forbes.
- Visit Garrett Neff’s official website @ katamaswim.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Garrett Neff / Instagram