Rode completed his schooling from Army Public School in Delhi. After that, he enrolled himself in Delhi’s Bhagat Singh College to complete his graduation in Commerce.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He is single. He considers himself as “not much of a romantic person”.
He was in a relationship couple of years before, but it didn’t go for long.
Race / Ethnicity
He achieved his personal best body measurements / specifications for Saraswatichandra. These may be –
- Chest – 44 in
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in
- Waist – 29 in
It is not known.
As a model, he has appeared in various TV and print commercials.
Best Known For
Working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s TV show Saraswatichandra since 2013 and co-hosting the dance reality show Nach Baliye (Season 5) with Karan Wahi aired from 2012-2013 on Star Plus.
First TV Show
He had a role in the Zee TV daily soap Jahan Pyaar Mile in 2000 as Rijju.
Gautam is a fitness freak. He never forgets to hit the gym, whenever he finds time from his busy schedule. Rode’s favorite body parts include shoulders, chest, and back. He pays attention to these areas generally.
He knows how to remain in shape and so, he never ever skips his meals and eats healthy. Gautam is not a junk food lover. The star has the following diet plan –
- Breakfast –
- Skimmed milk
- 1 protein shake
- Sunflower seeds
- Lunch –
- Brown rice
- Evening Snacks
- His evening meal generally consists of fruits. Rode makes sure, he eats them before sunset.
- Dinner –
- Tossed Veggies
- Soup (Occasionally)
Green tea is what he feels like drinking the whole day to keep his metabolism rate high and in turn lose more weight. He naturally does not like fried food, sweets, and chocolates.
Gautam Rode Favourite Things
- Workout Playlist – Mission Impossible, Rocky’s theme song
Source – AfternoonDC.in
Gautam Rode Facts
- His father works as a stockbroker in the share market.
- Gautam has one elder sister, named Rashi, who is married in Delhi itself.
- Exercising is his hobby. He enjoys doing it.
- In 2013, he won a total of 4 awards, all for the show Saraswatichandra. He won the Zee Gold’s Most Fit Actor (Male), Star Parivar’s Favorite Beta, Star Parivar’s Favourite International Jodi along with Jennifer Winget, Star Parivar’s Favourite Jodi along with Jennifer Winget.
- Rode received a call from Bhansali Productions when he was busy in filming for India’s Got Talent for the mock and look tests. He accepted that, passed that and that is how, he landed in the role of Saras in Saraswatichandra, which is actually based on a Gujarati novel by Govardhanram Tripathi.
- Visit his official website @ iamgautamrode.com.
- Follow his updates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.