|Gilda Joelle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1991|
Alabama native Gilda Joelle is a true-blue southerner who always had her sights on becoming a model. A strong believer in the value of education, she got her degree in psychology from Auburn University and a master’s degree in occupational therapy from The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Soon after, she moved to Miami where she was scouted by her first agency which set the ball rolling on her modeling career.
In a short span, she has been featured in campaigns for notable brands such as Lily Pulitzer, Oribe, Rene Furterer, Dooney and Bourke, Dover Sadderly and Fruit of the Loom. She has also partnered with brands such as Bandier, Sakara, and Vital Proteins on various launch campaigns. While she realizes her model dreams, Gilda has also studied health and nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
She is passionate about wellness, nutrition, and endeavored to learn about the science behind it. In her spare time, she loves to try different workouts and loves SLT, Modo Yoga as well as the different classes at her gym.
Gilda Joelle Osborn
Anniston, Alabama, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Gilda has done a BA in Psychology from Auburn University and MS Occupational from The University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Father – Greg Osborn (Deceased)
- Mother – Lana Osborn
- Siblings – None
She is signed with –
- APM Model Management – NYC
- NEXT Model Management – Miami
- Heffner Management – Seattle
- Wave Management – Milan
- Sports & Lifestyle Unlimited – Portland
- The Block Agency – Nashville
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54.5 kg or 120 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating a guy named Adam English.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British-Irish ancestry.
- Naturally dark brown eyebrows
- Blonde hair
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Gilda has worked with notable brands such as Lily Pulitzer, Oribe, Rene Furterer, Dooney and Bourke, Dover Saddlery, and Moosejaw.
Gilda works out 6-7 days a week. She loves group classes and can be found at SLT, Barry’s Bootcamp, Gotham Gym, and Modo Yoga.
Gilda considers herself to be a pescatarian but mostly eats a plant-based diet. She loves eggs and avocado for breakfast, a lunch full of vegetables, and fish and veggies for dinner.
Gilda Joelle Favorite Things
- Food – Turmeric broccoli from Erewhon, chia pudding, maple almond butter
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad, The Affair, Gossip Girl, Girls, Sex and the City
- Color – Green
- Book – The Art of Racing in the Rain
- Actress – Brittany Murphy
- Sports Team – Auburn Tigers
- Number – 7
Gilda Joelle Facts
- She was born and raised in Alabama and lived there until she was 25.
- She moved to Miami in 2016, not knowing anyone, hoping to get signed to a modeling agency.
- She has played tennis since she was 6 years old.
- In another life, she would have loved to have been a private investigator.
- She doesn’t know how to snap her fingers or whistle.
- She has one tattoo of a small heart.
- She was a homecoming queen at her high school (The Donoho School – Anniston, AL).
- She was a class beauty for Who’s Who in high school.
- She has two chihuahuas, named Bridgett and Chloe.
- Gilda grew up playing the piano.