|Giselle Norman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Year of Birth||2001|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Blue with a hint of green|
Giselle Norman is a British model who is known for having gained quite a popularity since the start of her career as she has walked the ramps for the likes of Chloe, Dior, Paco Rabanne, Loewe, Altuzarra, Sonia Rykiel, Valentino, Miu Miu, Sacai, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Boss by Hugo Boss, Carolina Herrera, Coach, Michael Kors, Moncler, Alberta Ferretti, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Versace, Moschino, Victoria Beckham, Off-White, Hermès, etc. Moreover, she has also gained a decent fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Giselle Norman was born in the year 2001.
London, England, United Kingdom
- Mother – Olivia Norman (Founder of At last! Creative)
- Siblings – Giselle Norman has a younger sister.
Giselle Norman is represented by –
- Storm Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – New York
- Ford Models Paris – Paris
- Storm Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
Blue with a hint of green
- Lean body
- Freckled face
- Moles on her face
5 (UK) or 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has done endorsement work for a large number of brands such as Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Uniqlo, Zara, Dior, and many more.
Giselle Norman Facts
- On Instagram, she has uploaded a large number of stunning pictures from her shows and shoots.
- During the course of her career, Giselle Norman has walked the ramp for numerous designers and brands like Chloe, J.W. Anderson, Dior, Paco Rabanne, Loewe, Altuzarra, Sonia Rykiel, Valentino, Miu Miu, Sacai, Louis Vuitton, Acne Studios, Christopher Kane, Max Mara, Prada, Giambattista Valli, Fendi, Boss by Hugo Boss, Simone Rocha, Carolina Herrera, Coach, Longchamp, R13, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Khaite, Moncler, Alberta Ferretti, Sportmax, Tomo Koizumi, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Sacai, Chanel, Versace, Moschino, Ports 1961, Molly Goddard, Etro, Victoria Beckham, Mary Katrantzou, Salvatore Ferragamo, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Lanvin, Off-White, Hermès, Nina Ricci, Tod’s, Giambattista Valli, Isabel Marant, and others.
- She has been featured in several editorials which include the likes of Dazed Magazine, i-D Magazine, Dior, Moschino, Another Magazine, British Vogue, American Vogue, WSJ, Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan, and Self Service.
- Giselle Norman made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the J.W. Anderson F/W 18 Show.
- She has appeared in many magazines covers like Dazed Magazine, Re-Edition Magazine, Marfamily, and The Sunday Times Style Magazine UK.
- She was not a very bright student and even sometimes struggled with her subjects. So, when her mother asked what her aspirations were for the future and whether she wanted to study or not, Giselle Norman simply told her that she wanted to pursue a career in modeling and that was the key moment for her career.
- She has often uploaded her pictures along with her family on Instagram.
- Giselle Norman has also been ranked in Models.com‘s ‘Hot List’ as well as ‘Top 50’ list.
Featured Image by Giselle Norman / Instagram