St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Grace has attended Zionsville High School in Zionsville, Indiana.
After that, she started educating herself online from Indiana University.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Michael Hartzel
- Mother – Kimberly Hartzel (Worked as an executive director at United States Tennis Association)
- Siblings – Emilia Hartzel (Younger Sister), Gwyneth Hartzel (Younger Sister), Ethan Hartzel (Younger Brother)
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Mother Model Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Le Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriend publicly. Though, she joked about one on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin body
- Cute looks
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Yves Saint Laurent – YSL, Coach, Zara, Tod’s, Valentino, Topshop, Dior, Giuseppe Zanotti, Calvin Klein Jeans, Hugo Boss, and others.
Best Known For
Walking the international fashion shows and working with brands like YSL, Zara, Calvin Klein, etc.
First Fashion Show
Grace debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Basil Soda, Christian Dior, Georges Hobeika, and Rad Hourani.
She has not appeared in a film yet.
Dancing is her way to remain fit and in shape.
Smoothies are her skincare secret.
Grace Hartzel Favorite Things
- Director – Hayao Miyazaki
- Fashion Designer – Hedi Slimane
- City – London, UK
- Film – Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Book – Vampire Knight
- Song – Jonti – Wild Cub
- Stores – Manga filled Japanese shops in New York City and Paris
- Fragrance – Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo
Source – Vogue.com, Vogue.it, W Magazine
Grace Hartzel Facts
- Grace was raised in Zionsville, Indiana, USA.
- Grace’s modeling career started at age 13.
- Grace’s parents encouraged her to enter the modeling industry so that she could feel good about her lanky body.
- Grace has always been called anorexic since childhood. After she had already spent 4 years in modeling, she was still being called anorexic by some people, though less.
- Her height and weight are hereditary. Her mom is 5 ft 11 in whereas her dad is 6 ft 5 in tall. Grace’s dad also had hard time gaining weight when he was Grace’s age.
- She was discovered by the owners of Mother Model Management, Mary and Jeff Clarke (wife-husband duo) in 2011 at Cheesecake factory. The Clarkes have also discovered the famous actor Ashton Kutcher at an Iowa based bar.
- Grace is Saint Laurent’s maverick designer, Hedi Slimane’s muse.
- She describes her style as “Grungy school girl.”
- Model Abbey Lee Kershaw is her fashion icon.
- Grace also loves to sing.
- She is obsessed with Japanese manga cartoons. The love of such cartoons started when she was in middle school as she used to hang out with a person who happened to be an anime artist.
- Jane Birkin, Kate Bush, Francoise Hardy, Nancy, and Sid from Sex Pistols are her beauty icons.
- Connect with Grace on Instagram and Twitter.