Grace was born in 1989
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
She studied health and physical education in school.
Fashion / Runway model
Grace is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Why Not Model Agency
- Max Models – Cape Town
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Spin Model Management – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Elmer Olsen Model Management – Toronto (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Eritrean (in Africa) ancestry.
32-23-35 in or 81-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Corrado De Biase and Givenchy.
The Victoria’s Secret model has tried Salsa dancing in the past. But, she was not good at it and left it after some time.
Nowadays, Grace is into hot yoga and she is really enjoying it.
She, though, does Pilates to keep herself fit. The model likes Ethiopian food a lot and does not keep herself away from sweet food. She expressed her ecstasy about her debut in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014 and said that she would eat something sweet, first thing after the show.
She drinks an ample amount of water and uses Clinique’s mild wash for her skin.
While in New York, she used to go to Pinkberry. She loves sushi and different salads.
She was a die-hard fan of basketball and played it enthusiastically in school. Why she left it? To give a try to modeling before it’s all over.
Grace Mahary Favorite Things
- Model – Doutzen Kroes
Source – FashionWeekDaily
Grace Mahary Facts
- In 2005, she won the Elle Canada / Quebec model search contest.
- She likes to play basketball. Infact, she is a die-hard basketball player.
- In 2009, she appeared in Trey Songz‘s music video of “I Invented S*x/Say Ah.”
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- Grace was discovered while shopping in a mall with her mother in Toronto.
- She earlier desired to be a doctor.
- In 1983, her family relocated to Canada from Eritrea, East Africa.
- As of late 2014, she liked to Google herself.
- She makes her own lyrics to every song, despite knowing the original lyrics of that particular song.
- She admires Adriana Lima the most.
- In May 2013, she graced the cover of Elle Canada.
- Get to know more about Grace via Twitter and Instagram.