|Hailey Reese Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1996|
Hailey Reese is a Canadian singer-songwriter and a YouTuber. She started singing from a very young age and is best known for her songs like Hustler, Santa Baby, and Overdose. She has a strong growing fanbase with more than a million subscribers on YouTube.
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Hailey Reese’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Singer, Songwriter, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Hailey Reese self-manages her career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailey Reese has dated –
- Tyler Medeiros (2011-Present) – Hailey started dating Canadian singer Tyler Medeiros in 2011. They have made their relationship quite public by posting pictures of them together on their social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Protruding eyes
- Prominent cheekbones
- Big smile
Hailey has not done any endorsement work yet.
Best Known For
- Singing songs like Hustler, Overdose, and Santa Baby
- Posting ghosts related videos on YouTube
As a Singer
Hailey’s first single Hustler came out on November 29, 2016. She has also released songs like Santa Baby and Overdose.
Hailey Reese Favorite Things
- Actor – Dwayne Johnson
- Media Personality – Trisha Paytas
- Food Restaurant – A&W
- Sauce – Sriracha sauce
- Food – Onion rings, Deep fried pickles, Pizza, Sushi
- Band /Singers – Michael Jackson, Spice Girls, Hilary Duff
Hailey Reese Facts
- Hailey has been singing since she was merely 2 years old and for this, she credits her mother who used to sing to her when she was in her womb.
- Her family used to visit a local karaoke spot regularly where Hailey used to sing. She even got her own karaoke slot where she sang every Saturday night.
- She learned to play guitar as a young girl and also joined a choir.
- She recorded an album at the age of 10 and sent it to people who hired artists to perform in live shows. Her first song was If We Could Love Like We Love Money.
- Hailey is also the youngest artist to perform at Move to Define at City Hall in Kitchener, Ontario.
- Her first single Hustler came out when she was 16 years old and was also broadcasted on many US networks including MTV, MuchMusic, and CMT.
- As she was still in school when her first song came out, Hailey suffered bullying for almost 2 years.
- After 2 years of bullying, she got up from her state and started making music again.
- Besides being a singer, she is also a famous YouTuber.
- To know more about her, visit her official website @ haileyreese.com.
- Follow Hailey Reese on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Hailey Reese / Instagram