|Hana Pestle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1989|
|Boyfriend||BloodPop (Michael Tucker)|
Hana Pestle is a record producer, singer, and songwriter who has also worked with musician and producer, Ben Moody. She has also performed with artists and bands like Joshua Radin, Jon McLaughlin, Pat McGee, Ari Hest, Sister Hazel, Purity Ring, Shamir, Ingram Hill, and Boyce Avenue.
Hana Gabrielle Pestle
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Pestle attended a middle school and a high school in Montana.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – He was an English and Drama teacher at a high school in Montana.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Skylar Pestle (Younger Sister)
She is managed by –
- Alexandra, High Rise PR
- M Tsuchii, CAA, U.S.
- Emma Banks, CAA, UK
Synth-Pop, Indie Pop
Guitar, Piano, Vocals
She has released her music via FNR Records and Granny Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hana Pestle has dated –
- Since 18 years of age, Hana was in a relationship with a guy who happened to be one of her co-writers. However, after a couple of years, the romance fizzled out and the relationship turned into a toxic one, eventually ending in a breakup.
- BloodPop (Michael Tucker) (2013-Present) – Hana met the musician, record producer, and songwriter, BloodPop, during a music session in 2013. They got along immediately and soon started dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Hana prefers to dye her hair in shades of ‘platinum’, ‘violet’, ‘pink’, and ‘purple’.
- Crisp warm voice
- Tattoo on her left thigh
Hana Pestle has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Her single, Clay, which was released in 2015
- Appearing as a featured artist in Grimes song, We Appreciate Power (2018)
As Hana Pestle, she released her debut album, This Way, in 2009 through FNR Records.
Hana Pestle Favorite Things
- Hair Color – Flamingo Pink, Purple Haze, Hot Hot Pink
- Song – Chimera
Source – Vogue, WonderlandMagazine.com
Hana Pestle Facts
- Hana started performing live when she was just 14. In 2005, she was discovered by producers and singers, Ben Moody and Michael “Fish” Herring.
- After the producers decided to meet her in person, she went to Los Angeles in December 2005 and was soon signed by the record label to release an album.
- She has also released extended plays like Hana Pestle (2008), Live in the Studio (2009), and For the Sky (2011).
- When she was in the 6th grade, Hana got her first guitar as a Christmas present.
- During her younger years, she took both guitar and voice lessons.
- She is good friends with Canadian singer and songwriter, Grimes.
- In 2011, Hana got the chance to perform with the rock band, Incubus, after winning a contest.
- Once, during her childhood days, she decided to dye her hair platinum. However, it turned into a nightmare as she bleached her hair intensely and was left with an untidy Bob and scrappy bangs as she had apparently fried her hair off.
- Hana once lighted numerous candles in her bedroom but, accidentally, one of the candles burst into flames and that corner of the room got burnt.
- As her first job, Hana worked at the farmers’ market in Montana every weekend. She had to perform continuously for 5 hours.
- Visit her official website @ hanatruly.com.
- Follow Hana Pestle on Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hana Pestle / Instagram