New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
Harsh attended Maharaja Agrasen Model School. He later got enrolled at Sri Aurobindo College in Delhi University.
He was pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application with IPU (also known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) at Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies. However, he dropped out in his 2nd year to focus on building his online career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Harsh is represented by New Delhi-based BrandzUp Media.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harsh Beniwal has dated –
- Meghna Gupta – His name has been linked with Meghna Gupta in the past. There is a dearth of information regarding the current status and timeline of their relationship.
- Pratishtha Sharma – Pratishtha is a frequent collaborator on Beniwal’s vine videos and they are often linked up together. However, they both maintain that they are just close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Harsh hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Being one of the most popular viners in India. His videos have garnered immense popularity on social media platforms. He has more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Harsh Beniwal hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
He is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
His workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Harsh Beniwal Favorite Things
- Movies – Drishyam, Kaabil
- Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Rajkummar Rao, Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Destination – Los Angeles
- Sport – Football
- Vine Celebs – Logan Paul, Rudy Mancuso
Source – YouTube
Harsh Beniwal Facts
- He is an animal lover and hopes that animals are treated equally as humans.
- As a youngster, he was passionate about theater acting and he even took part in many stage productions while growing up.
- Harsh had to face bullying in his college days which left him with low self-esteem and self-hatred.
- He is a proficient dancer and has performed with dance groups around Delhi in his college days.
- In September 2016, a video of Harsh, accompanied by his friend, who took to dancing in a Yellow Line Delhi metro that was making its way from Jahangirpuri to HUDA City Center, became viral. The duo was dressed in brightly colored clothes and was seen dancing to Sia’s famous song Cheap Thrills.
- He’s a self-proclaimed foodie but is also known to be a gym freak.
- Harsh made his first online video which was a Dubsmash video in May 2015.
- He was in a contention for a place on the reality show Bigg Boss 11 in 2017.
- Harsh is good friends with fellow social media personality Rishabh Rana and has collaborated with him on several videos.
- He has received more than 2 million views on his YouTube channel Hasley India, which focuses more on comedy and prank style videos.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, YouTube (Hasley India), Google+, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Harsh Beniwal / Instagram