|Heart Evangelista Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1985|
Heart Evangelista is a Filipina actress, TV host, singer, visual media artist, philanthropist, and socialite who had started her career as a commercial model and actress when she was just 13 years old. She has acted in several films and TV series during her storied career and has hosted and judged a few reality TV shows in the Philippines. She has been featured in several music albums and has even released a solo studio album titled Heart (2003). Heart Evangelista is also an accomplished painter and has held several sold-out art exhibitions at venues such as the Ayala Museum and Galerie Joaquin. A noted philanthropist, she runs a foundation named Heart Can that helps children suffering from respiratory diseases. She has also served as the spokesperson for the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) and has been known for her support for medical organizations like the Corridor of Hope for Children with Cancer and the Cerebral Palsy Association of Sorsogon.
Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco
Actress, TV Host, Singer, Visual Media Artist, Philanthropist
- Father – Reynaldo Evangelista Ongpauco (Restaurant Magnate)
- Mother – Maria Cecilia del Gallego Payawal
- Siblings – Miguel Ongpauco (Older Brother), Marjorie Ongpauco (Older Sister), Camille Ongpauco (Older Sister), Michelle Ongpauco (Older Sister), Lisa Ongpauco (Older Sister)
- Others – Phillip Escudero (Brother-in-Law), Salvador Escudero (Father-in-Law) (Politician) (d. 2012), Evelina B. Guevara (Mother-in-Law), Isabella Ongpauco Wolff (Niece), Andrew Wolff (Brother-in-Law) (Actor)
She is represented by Global Media Arts Artist Center (GMAAC), Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heart Evangelista has dated –
- John Prats (2002–2003)
- Ian Dy (2002-2010)
- Jericho Rosales (2006-2008)
- Paolo Araneta (2008)
- Francisco Delgado (2008-2010)
- Daniel Matsunaga (2010-2012)
- Francis Escudero (2012-Present) – Heart Evangelista began dating Filipino lawyer and politician Francis “Chiz” Escudero in 2012. The couple got married on February 15, 2015, in a private ceremony at the Balesin Island Club in the Philippines. In May 2018, she lost one of her twins that she was expecting due to a miscarriage. The following month, she suffered another miscarriage. She has 2 step-children, from Francis’ first marriage, named Ma. Cecilia Escudero and Joaquin Escudero (fraternal twins, b. September 7, 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Hispanic)
She is of Filipino (Tagalog), Chinese, and Spanish (Asturian) descent.
- Petite frame
- Has a ‘Heart’ tattooed on her left wrist
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Heart Evangelista Facts
- Born in the Philippines, Heart Evangelista had moved to the United States as a child before returning to the Philippines while she was in her early teens.
- She was featured in the People Asia magazine’s ‘People of the Year 2018-2019’ list.
- Her artwork from the collection titled Follow Your Heart was featured in the US edition of Harper’s Bazaar magazine in February 2019.
- She is the recipient of the Lagablab Network’s ‘Equality Champion Award’ in recognition for her support for the passage of the SOGIE Equality Bill in the Philippines. The bill provides basic protection to citizens against discrimination based on s*xual orientation, gender, and expression.
Featured Image by Heart Evangelista / Instagram