|Hind Sahli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1990|
Hind Sahli is a Moroccan model who is well distinguished for walking the ramp for several high-end designers such as Marc Jacobs, Naeem Khan, and Sophie Theallet. She has also appeared in several campaigns for top brands such as Juicy Couture, Estee Lauder, Armani Exchange, and Miu Miu. Hind has been chosen to be the face for several magazines including WWD, L’Officiel, French Revue de Modes, and Harper’s Bazaar.
She divides her time between New York and Morocco.
The details about her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and sister.
Hind is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Iconic Management – Berlin
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hind prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Hind has endorsed several brands such as –
- Sophie Theallet
- Juicy Couture
- Estee Lauder
- Armani Exchange
- Miu Miu
- United Colors of Benetton
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end designers including Marc Jacobs, Naeem Khan, Cushnie, and Sophie Theallet
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as WWD, L’Officiel, French Revue de Modes, and Harper’s Bazaar
- Appearing in several campaigns for brands such as Sophie Theallet, Juicy Couture, Estee Lauder, Armani Exchange, Miu Miu, H&M, and Topshop
First Fashion Show
Hind Sahli Favorite Things
- Middle Eastern Country – Egypt
- Designer – Yves Saint Laurent
Source – en.Vogue.me, HarpersBazaarArabia.com
Hind Sahli Facts
- She was born in Rabat but raised in Casablanca.
- Hind wanted to be a model ever since she was a child. She was 15 years old when she began watching fashion shows and imagine herself walking the ramp.
- In 2009, she signed to her first modeling agency abroad which was DNA Model Management, New York.
- Hind was 18 years old when she left her home in Morocco to pursue her modeling career.
- She has worked with fashion photographer Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue.
- If she did not become a model, she would have picked designing.
- She cites Tunisian couturier Azzedine Alaïa to be the person who she looked up to for inspiration.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hind Sahli / Facebook