|Iesha Hodges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1995|
Iesha Hodges is an American model and YouTuber best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, and Miu Miu. She has also been featured in several editorials such as the V magazine, Rollacoaster, Vandals, and LOVE. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel to which she features videos of vlogs, beauty tips, tutorials, and logbooks.
Iesha Tamika Hodges
Brooklyn, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Iesha studied business at a university in the state of Pennsylvania.
Model, YouTuber, Blogger
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Iesha is represented by –
- ONE.1 Management – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iesha prefers not to speak about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to use bleach on her hair.
- Flat Nose
- Slightly squinted eyes
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Iesha has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Miu Miu
- Victoria’s Secret
- Dolce Vita
- Forever 21
She believes in God.
Best Known For
In order to maintain her lean figure, Iesha does light exercises and focuses more on her abdominal area. For that, she does exercises such as bicycle crunches, Russian twists, and planks.
For her arms, she prefers doing bicep curls using light-weight to tone up the area. She also does rope skipping.
Iesha Hodges Favorite Things
- Products – OLAPLEX, Moroccan Oil, colorpHlex, Bumble and bumble hair oil
- Actor – Michael B Jordan
- Color – Pink
- Jewelry – Earrings
- Food – Tau Foo
- Sport – Basketball
- Fashion Designer – Alexander McQueen
- Exercise – Yoga
- Song – ‘The Makings of You’ by Curtis Mayfield
- Singers – Frank Ocean and Curtis Mayfield
- Movie – Beyond The Lights (2014)
- Books – The Untethered Soul by Michael A Singer and Black Butterfly by Robert M Drake
Source – YouTube, YouTube, TheFashionography.com, Harper’s Bazaar
Iesha Hodges Facts
- Walking the runway for Marc Jacobs was her dream come true.
- In 2018, she attended the PANORAMA music festival.
- Her fans are known as “i*babes”.
- In 2014, she won a model search contest held by the V magazine after she submitted polaroids of her natural self and later, won a contract with Ford Models.
- At the age of 18, Iesha walked the runway at Couture Fashion Week in Paris.
- In 2018, Iesha was selected to be a part of Victoria’s Secrets Fashion Show.
- Visit her official website @ ieshahodges.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Iesha Hodges / Instagram