Marie Isabella Turquotte
Isabel Kaif, Bel
Isabel was born on 22 March, 1986
Hong Kong, China
Isabel had attended The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York, USA to learn acting skills.
Actress and former Model
- Father – Mohammed Kaif (Indian Kashmiri)
- Mother – Suzanne Turquotte (British citizen)
- Siblings – Katrina Kaif (Older Sister) (Actress), Anila Kaif (Sister), Ayesha Kaif (Sister), Habiba Kaif (Sister), Eshal Kaif (Sister), Alina Kaif (Sister), Maria Kaif (Sister), Michael Kaif (Older Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not revealed about her relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Kashmiri descent on her father’s side and British on her mother’s side.
No brand has endorsed her yet.
Best Known For
She is best known as the sister of famous British Indian actress Katrina Kaif. She has worked as a model, previously. Now, she has headed towards movies.
Not known as of now.
First TV Show
She has done modeling before.
The former model must be working out to maintain that body, she has, by taking care of her proper diet plan.
Isabel Kaif Favorite Things
Not yet known
Isabel Kaif Facts
- It was in the news that she was about to be launched by Salman Khan in the year 2013 in Bollywood.
- Isabel (or sometimes Isabelle or Isabella) was doing a film in Canada in early 2010s. The film is co-produced by her godfather, Salman Khan, who is her sister’s ex-boyfriend. The film is titled Dr. Cabbie and is directed by Jean-Francois Pouliot, a French director. Vinay Virmani and Kunal Nayyar are among the other cast members of the film. She is believed to be playing a role opposite Kunal Nayyar, who gained popularity all over the world for his role as Rajesh Koothrapalli in the hit TV series The Big Bang Theory. Dr. Cabbie is not considered to be the launchpad for the model turned actress, Isabel. If rumors are to be believed, she would be launched soon in Bollywood by Salman and Katrina together.