|Isabella Cuda Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 2005|
Isabella Cuda is an American actress and model known for portraying various important roles in popular TV series like Criminal Minds, Private Practice, Shameless. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Walmart, Starbucks, Nutella, and Little Cakes Kitchen. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Reston, Virginia, United States
Southern California, United States
Information about her educational background is unknown.
Actress, Model, Golfer
- Father – Rick Cuda (Pilot)
- Mother – Nicole Cuda (Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Unknown
Isabella is represented by –
- Artistic Endeavors
- Zuri Talent Agency
4 ft 6 in or 137 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabella has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with her fans on social media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hazel eyes
- Has a faint mole on her left cheek near her nose
Isabella has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Enbrel (2013)
- Walmart (2015)
- TD Ameritrade (2014)
- Teuscher Chocolate
- Little Cakes Kitchen
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Making guest appearances on popular TV shows like Criminal Minds, Private Practice, Shameless.
In 2010, she made her first theatrical film appearance in an uncredited role in the romantic movie Elena Undone.
In 2011, she made her credited theatrical film debut in Conception.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in 2010 on the medical drama show Private Practice as a playground girl in the Can’t Find My Way Back Home episode. However, her role was uncredited on the show.
Her first credited appearance was in 2011 on the reality show Gene Simmons: Family Jewels.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Isabella Cuda Favorite Things
- Vacation Spot – Switzerland, Croatia
- Clothing Line – Costco, Target
- Color – Purple, Pink, Blue
- Co-star – Gene Simmons
- Movie – Barbie: A Fairy Secret
- Song – The Sandwich song
Isabella Cuda Facts
- She was born with spina bifida and a tethered spinal cord. As a result, she was told that she would never be able to walk. She was operated by neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson and after several surgeries, she was healed.
- Isabella discovered her passion for acting at the age of 4 when she was enrolled in a children’s theater troupe by her parents.
- She got her first break when a talent agent discovered her in a restaurant. Apparently, once while dining with her family, she pretended to be a waitress and started taking orders from customers, one of whom happened to be the talent agent. He was impressed by her outgoing personality and 6 months later, Isabella bagged her first national TV commercial alongside pro golfer Phil Mickelson.
- In 2014, she shot her first Hole in One (126 yards) at the NCJGA tournament which took place at the Lomas Santa Fe Executive Golf Course.
- She has a cat named Graycie.
- Apart from English, she can speak German.
- Visit her official website @ isabellacuda.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Isabella Cuda / Instagram