|Isco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.25 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1992|
Isco is a Spanish professional soccer player known for his successful career. He is one of the most successful attacking midfielders in the world and has played for the Spanish giant, Real Madrid. Isco has done endorsement work for brands like Nivea, Hugo Boss, Nike. Isco has a huge social media fan base with more than 15 million followers on Instagram, more than 5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez
Benalmádena, Andalusia, Spain
Isco got his early education in soccer from the youth academy of Valencia CF.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Paco Alarcón (Former Hotel Worker)
- Mother – Jenny Suarez (Housewife)
- Siblings – Antonio Carlos Alarcón (Brother)
Isco is represented by his father Paco Alarcón.
22 – Real Madrid C.F.
22 – Spain National Football Team
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Isco has dated –
- Victoria Calderón – Isco has previously dated Victoria Calderón. In 2014, they became parents to a baby boy, Francisco Alarcón Calderón. However, their relationship didn’t last long after the birth of their son and they decided to end their relationship in 2015. But, they continued to remain close and she could be seen at some of his matches with their son.
- Carmen Munoz (2017) – In the early months of 2017, Isco was linked with the Spanish actress Carmen Munoz. They were reported to have been spotted together at a couple hotspots in Madrid.
- Sara Sálamo (2017-Present) – Isco was first linked with actress Sara Sálamo in 2017 based on their social media activity. They were spotted by the Spanish media enjoying a performance at the Canal Theatre in Madrid in October 2017. They eventually confirmed their relationship. In the early months of 2018, she was subjected to death threats on the social media as some sections of the media blamed her for Isco’s poor form. She had to forward those threats to police.
Race / Ethnicity
- Messy hairstyle
He has also used his social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Hugo Boss
- Hero Sport Fragancias
- Foot on Mars
- Plan International
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the finest attacking midfielders in the world.
- Having won multiple championships with Spanish giant, Real Madrid, including La Liga and multiple UEFA Champions League championships.
First Soccer Match
- In March 2010, he made his La Liga debut in Valencia’s 2-0 win over Getafe CF. He was sent in as a 2nd-half substitute for Aritz Aduriz.
- In August 2013, he made his official debut for Real Madrid in a match against Real Betis at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. He recorded an assist and match-winning goal in his side’s 2-1 victory.
- In February 2013, he made his international debut for the Spanish national team as a 2nd-half substitute in a 3-1 victory over Uruguay.
- Ball Control
- Long Shots
- Lack of strength
- Work rate
Isco hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of the soccer matches, Isco hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Isco Favorite Things
- Place To Visit – Málaga
- Hobby – Padel Tennis
- Actor – Denzel Washington
- Group – El Barrio
- Manager – Manuel Pellegrini
- TV Show – Los Morancos
- Teammate – Alvaro Morata
Source – AS
- In the 2010-2011 season, he helped Valencia’s B-team to get promoted to the 3rd level of Spanish football. He scored 15 goals in the season, which led to Málaga CF activating his buy-out clause of €6 million and signing him on a 5-year deal.
- In his first full season with Málaga CF, he helped the club to qualify for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in its club history.
- He managed to overcome competition from Thibaut Courtois and Stephan El Shaarawy to win the highly coveted Golden Boy award in December 2012.
- In June 2013, Real Madrid triggered his buy-out clause and bought him for €30 million from Málaga CF. He was Carlo Ancelotti’s first signing as a Real Madrid manager.
- In 2012, he was recognized as the La Liga Breakthrough Player.
- In 2017, he was selected in the UEFA Champions League Team of the Season.
- Catch him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tam Tam / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0