Iselin Løken Solheim
After completing her high school, Iselin Solheim attended Skiringssal Folkehøyskole in Sandefjord in 2009, where she learned to write songs and make her own music.
A year later, she went to Liverpool and enrolled for a study in Popularize Music & Sound Technology at The Institute for Performing Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Anne-Lise Solheim
- Siblings – Unknown
Iselin Solheim is managed by Warner/Chappell Music, London, UK.
Pop, Folk, Electronic
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iselin Solheim has largely remained silent about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Norwegian ancestry.
- Beautiful smile
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
Iselin Solheim hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Providing vocals to Alan Walker‘s singles Faded and Sing Me to Sleep, which went un-credited till much later.
- Her single What’s Happening, which received a huge attention and it got selected as the “Song of the Week” on the national radio station Radio Norge.
As a Singer
In 2012, Iselin released her first single as a lead artist called What’s Happening.
Iselin hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She hasn’t made an appearance on any TV Show yet.
Iselin Solheim’s workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Iselin Solheim Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Iselin Solheim Facts
- Early in her career, she was able to impress Sir Paul McCartney during her stay in Liverpool.
- Iselin wrote The Wizard of Us in collaboration with Jesper Borgen and her former manager Hilde Wahl.
- She was placed in the top 40 in the Norwegian version of Pop Idol named Idol – Jakten på en superstjerne.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Napolee007 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0