|Issa Lish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1995|
Issa Lish is a Mexican model who has walked for designers and brands like Prabal Gurung, Céline, Anna Sui, Prada, and Jean Paul Gaultier. She has been featured in the 2014 Fall-Winter Campaign of Balmain, Givenchy’s 2016 Spring-Summer Campaign, and 2016 Fall-Winter campaign of Alexander Wang. Her style is all about being natural, edgy, and unique.
Mexico City, Mexico
New York City, New York, United States
There is no information about the schools or colleges that Issa Lish has attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Issa Lish is managed by –
- WANTED Model Management – Mexico (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – New York
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Issa Lish has rarely spoken about her personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Hispanic)
She has Japanese ancestry on her father’s side and Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Narrow tapering jawline
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Issa Lish has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Juicy Couture
- Alexander Wang
- Adidas Originals
- Dries Van Noten
- Donatella Versace
- Tom Ford
- Marc Jacobs
- Max Mara
- THE FOUR-EYED
- Raf Simons
- Anna Sui
Best Known For
- Her unconventional beauty that has often been described as jolie laide
- Gracing the covers of Vogue México (December 2014), Vogue Italia (April & September 2014), Vogue Japan (April 2015), ODDA (February 2017), Glass UK (June 2017), and Vogue Thailand (July 2017), among others
- Featuring on the fashion shows for many designer brands including Prabal Gurung, Céline, Anna Sui, Prada, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Alexander Wang, Jean-Paul Gaultier
Issa Lish admitted that she rarely works out. She goes to the gym to boost her energy whenever she’s feeling low. Apart from that, her best source of exercise is dancing and walking to everywhere possible.
To meet the industry standards, Issa eats minimally. She also pointed out on her Twitter that she only eats Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Bars, while her midnight snack is Oreo biscuits.
Issa Lish Facts
- At the age of 14, she was discovered by an agent at her father’s sushi restaurant where she was working as a punishment for scoring low grades in school.
- She is the 3rd Mexican model to grace the cover of Vogue Italia.
- According to her, 3 words that describe her style are natural, edgy, and unique.
- Her 5 minute make up includes applying eyeliner, a bit of powder, and fixing her bangs.
- She never leaves the house without applying eyeliner.
- Her beauty essentials are 24 hour K Palette tattoo eyeliner, NARS powder, and Dior lip glow.
- Issa’s secret to great skin is drinking plenty of water and getting ample sleep.
- Her hair solution is applying argan oil or caviar mask, or just cutting it off to make it more manageable.
- Her fragrance of choice is Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge.
- The best advice that she has received from her mother is to be happy without reason, as it would reflect on her personality.
- The best advice that she has received from professionals is to always remove makeup before going to bed, especially mascara.
- Her beauty icon is her mom.
- The person she admires the most is Ladyfag.
- She wants to be remembered for her sassy comments as she believes that she has a weird sense of humor.
- The thing that she’d rather forget is the pain that she experienced when she broke her leg.
- Her idea of happiness is fluffy, rugged walls, and beautiful lighting.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Issa Lish / Instagram