|Jabbar Hakeem Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jabbar Hakeem is an American rapper, songwriter, and social media star best known for his profile on the short-form video platform Vine, where he began posting content in August 2013. He had amassed an audience of more than 2 million followers before it shut down in late 2016. On it, he not only made short comedy skits but also rap freestyles and announced or premiered new songs he later officially released. Jabbal released his debut single on SoundCloud in 2014, titled What You Mean, followed by R.E.D., Rich And Famous, TOO LIT, R.I.P Speaker Knockerz, and The Reason. The year of 2015 was marked by the release of his songs Tender Love and Hennessy, and collaborations with a rapper Sule on a track named A.N.B. as well as tracks Girlfriend and Way Up featuring LoLifeBoog.
Jabbar released a plethora of freestyles and remixes in 2016, but also notable tracks such as Blessed, Flames, and Feelings. On April 7, 2017, he released his debut EP, April 7th, which consisted of 7 tracks, including the already-released Hennessy and 6 new ones. In 2018, Jabbar released a solo single, titled Alone, and was featured on 1 track, Pressure, from Sule’s EP, Park Avenue, and also on a track N.B.T.Y from Jaquae’s EP, Chapter 3. In July 2019, Jabbar released his 2nd EP, titled Growth.
New Jersey, United States
New Jersey, United States
Rapper, Songwriter, Social Media Star
Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Jabbar Hakeem self-manages his career.
- 3M Music Group
- New Leaders
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
Best Known For
- His EPs, April 7th (2017) and Growth (2019)
- His social media fanbase with more than 100k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Jabbal began his official rapping career in 2014, with his tracks What You Mean and R.E.D., closely followed by TOO LIT, R.I.P Speaker Knockerz, Rich And Famous, and The Reason. In 2015, he collaborated with Sule on a track A.N.B., and with LoLifeBoog on tracks Way Up and Girlfriend, and released solo tracks, Tender Love and Hennessy. The year of 2016 was notable for his singles Flames, Feelings, and Blessed, but also an increased number of remixes and freestyles.
On April 7, 2017, Jabbar released his debut EP, April 7th, which consisted of the already released track, Hennessy, as well as Spend the Night, Aroma, Special Delivery, My Gang, Counted Me Out, and Successful. On November 1, 2017, he released a notable single titled Zoo. The year of 2018 was marked by collaborations with artist such as Baker, on a track Throwed, as well as Get Lost and Kings with DJ Grace, The Girl That’s Underneath with Jake Miller and Airlines with King Code. He was also featured on tracks such as Pressure with Sule, N.B.T.Y with Jaquae, Money Movin’ with Frdrvck, and released a solo single Alone.
Jabber also collaborated on a number of occasions in early 2019, such as tracks Circo with El Asuco, Hi with Tdub1n, and Don’t Believe the Hype with MizzLeDash. He also released his 2nd EP titled Growth on July 5, 2019. It consisted of tracks such as La, Focused, Take Me, Active, Hold Up, Changes, Switch Lanes, VIP ft. Kazzie, and Greatness.
Jabbar is a regular gym-goer, which is evident from his athletic physique. In February and May 2019, he shared a few short videos on his social media to motivate his fanbase before the upcoming summer. However, he has also included dancing in his routine to make repetitive exercises a bit more intense and fun.
Jabbar Hakeem Favorite Things
- Personal Quote – “I will be the best to ever do it!”
- Car Brand – BMW
Source – YouTube Bio, Instagram
Jabbar Hakeem Facts
- He lived in Englewood, New Jersey, before moving to Garfield, New Jersey, United States.
- During the early stages of his Vine career, Jabbar used a hashtag #TeamPrime in the captions of his short videos.
- In one of his social media posts, he asked his fanbase to guess his ethnicity, and that 2 correct answers would get a follow back. Jabbar also suggested he is of another ethnicity besides African-American, but never revealed what it was.
- The name of his debut EP, April 7th, released on that date in 2017, was also on his birthday.
- In late June 2019, the members of “R3D One Camp” developed a dancing choreography for his song Special Delivery from his debut EP from 2017.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, and Vine.
Featured Image by Jabbar Hakeem / Instagram