|Jacob Artist Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jacob Artist is an American actor, singer, and dancer who came to the limelight after playing the role of Jake Puckerman on the Fox musical comedy-drama show Glee (2012–15). He gained further popularity after portraying the part of Brandon Fletcher on the ABC drama-thriller show Quantico (2015–16). He has also appeared in several films including
Blood Money (2017).
Buffalo, New York, United States
Jacob attended Williamsville South High School and graduated a semester early in 2010. He took music lessons at the Community Music School in Buffalo in New York. He was accepted into the prestigious Juilliard School for dance. However, he did not use the opportunity and he took to pursuing a career in acting instead.
Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Darrell Artist
- Mother – Judith L. nee Swistak Artist
- Siblings – Jenna Artist (Younger Sister)
He is represented by The Gersh Agency, Inc.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Bonnie Wright (2013) – Jacob and Bonnie were RUMORed to be dating each other in January 2013.
- Erin Moriarty (2013-2014) – Rumor
- Shay Mitchell – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He is of African-American and Polish descent.
- Shapely lips
- Defined jawline
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole on his right jaw
He has endorsed or promoted several brands including Coca Cola‘s product named P10 300 ml Coke Mismo.
Jacob Artist Favorite Things
- Dream Song To Perform On Glee – Frank Ocean‘s Bad Religion or Pink Matter
- Celebrity Crush – Blake Lively
Source – Elle
Jacob Artist Facts
- He was brought up in Williamsville in New York.
- He started dancing when he was 5 years old at David DeMarie Dance Studios and he is a trained jazz, hip hop, tap as well as ballet competition dancer.
- Jacob was declared to be the “Teen Dancer of the Year” at the finals of the American Dance Awards in 2007 and “Senior Mr. Onstage of NY” at Onstage NY finals in 2009.
- Regarding sharing a name with his character in Glee, he has disclosed that everyone wanted to know if the name was altered at the last moment after he was cast. That was far from the truth as it had been “Jake” from day one which was a sheer coincidence. He has marveled at the fact and has concluded that he was destined to play the part.
Featured Image by Jacob Artist / Instagram