|Jennifer Finnigan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1979|
Jennifer Finnigan is an Emmy award-winning Canadian actress. She is recognized for her roles in Student Bodies, The Bold and the Beautiful, Crossing Jordan, Committed, Close to Home, Better with You, Monday Mornings, Tyrant, Salvation, High Hopes, The Coverup, Conception, A Bet’s a Bet, Icky: An American Dog Story, and Andover. She has also been featured on various magazine covers like InStyle Weddings, USA Weekend, CBS Soaps In Depth, and Soap Opera Weekly US. Jennifer has a growing fan following of over 80k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Jennifer Christina Finnigan
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jennifer Finnigan graduated from a Catholic all-girl school, The Sacred Heart School of Montreal, in 1996.
Actress, Producer, Director
- Father – Jack Finnigan (Radio Personality)
- Mother – Diane Rioux Finnigan
- Siblings – Unknown
Jennifer Finnigan is managed by John Carrabino Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Finnigan has dated –
- Jonathan Silverman (2004-Present) – In 2004, Jennifer started dating actor Jonathan Silverman. The couple was introduced by actor Matthew Perry at a barbecue in 2004. And, 6 months later, Jonathan proposed to her in a rainforest in New Zealand. The couple had a white and cream themed marriage amidst close friends on Kanalia Bay of Mykonos in Greece, on June 7, 2007. They are blessed with a daughter named Ella Jack Silverman (born September 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French-Canadian descent.
She tends to dye her hair “red”.
- Pointed chin
- Plump cheeks
Jennifer Finnigan has either endorsed or promoted brands like The D Las Vegas and Andiamo Italian Steakhouse.
She belongs to Catholic denomination.
Best Known For
- Appearing in main roles in numerous TV series including Student Bodies (from 1999–2000) as Kim McCloud, The Bold and the Beautiful (from 2000–2004) as Bridget Forrester, Crossing Jordan (in 2004) as Dr. Devan Maguire, Committed (in 2005) as Marni Fliss, Close to Home (from 2005–2007) as Annabeth Chase, Better with You (from 2010–2011) as Madeleine “Maddie” Putney, Monday Mornings (in 2013) as Dr. Tina Ridgeway, and Tyrant (from 2014–2016) as Molly
- Winning 3 Daytime Emmy Awards (2002, 2003, and 2004) for “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” for her role in The Bold and the Beautiful (1987). This makes her the first person to win the award in that category for 3 consecutive years.
In 2006, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy crime film, High Hopes, as Morgan.
First TV Show
In 1998, she made her first TV show appearance in the family crime mystery series, The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo.
Jennifer Finnigan works out regularly and has been doing Pilates for more than 15 years. She likes to mix up her workout with some cardio dance classes. During her pregnancy, she used to practice yoga with a personal trainer at home.
As for her diet, she tries to eat healthy throughout the week. On weekends, she likes to indulge in fun foods. She loves all sorts of food from sushi to cheeseburgers.
Jennifer Finnigan Favorite Things
- Genre Of Movies Growing Up – Romantic Comedy
- Book Growing Up – Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Products – Ouai shampoo /deep conditioner packets, Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil
- Go-To Designers – IRO, Rag & Bone, Madewell
- Lip Color – Tata Harper Be Adored
- Go-To Karaoke – Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Source – IMDb, WATCH!, Chatelaine
Jennifer Finnigan Facts
- In the mid-2000s, she moved to Los Angeles, California.
- She can speak in French.
- Her hobbies include singing, swing dancing, writing, and traveling.
- For her, the 3 essential pieces of jewelry are Ivy Diamond Cole rose-gold charm bracelet with her daughter’s picture on it, her rose-gold ‘Finn’ necklace by the same designer, and her wedding band.
- Makeup items that are always in her bag are RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Modest and Diabolique and EO Organic Hand Sanitizer.
- Her secret vacation spot is The Terranea outside Los Angeles.
- She and her husband worked together as actors, directors, and producers in the film, The Opposite Sex (2014).
- She has been involved in the production of Andover (2018), The Opposite Sex (2014), Cookie (2011), and more.
- Jennifer has been on the covers of many magazines including InStyle Weddings US (September 2006), PDTV US (October 2, 2005), USA Weekend US (September 9, 2005), CBS Soaps In Depth US (September 10, 2002), and Soap Opera Weekly US (June 25, 2002).
- She has supported charity organization like Heifer International.
- She has 2 dogs, Billie Holliday and Scully Ginger.
- Her comfort foods are red wine, dark chocolate, and potatoes in any form.
- Her guilty pleasure is watching some bad reality TV shows.
- Follow Jennifer Finnigan on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jennifer Finnigan / Instagram