|Jeremy Ray Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 2003|
Jeremy Ray Taylor is a budding American child artiste, model, and YouTuber who is known for playing a prominent character in IT (2017). However, he had also starred in several hit film before and after IT like 42 (2013), Ant-Man (2015), and Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (2018). Jeremy is also noted for being nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2018. He started off his career at a very young age making his first public appearance as the character Albert on Black Entertainment Television’s Reed Between the Lines in 2011. Besides acting, Jeremy also has a YouTube channel titled Just Being Jeremy, to which he uploads vlogs, challenges, and other fun content. Along the way, heart melter Jeremy has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 250k followers on Twitter.
Jeremy Raymond Taylor
Bluff City, Tennessee, United States
Tennessee, United States
The details of Jeremy’s educational qualifications are not known.
Actor, Model, YouTuber
- Father – Michael Taylor
- Mother – Tracy Taylor (Band Manager)
- Siblings – Benjamin Taylor (Older Brother). He has 4 other older siblings.
- Others – William Pete Grubbs (Maternal Grandfather), Wilfred Wysor Gray, Jr. (Maternal Great Grandfather), Elinor Ruth Bowery (Maternal Great Grandmother), Diana (Maternal Grandmother)
Jeremy is signed to Paradigm Talent Agency and The Avenue Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy prefers to keep his dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
Jeremy has English, part Swiss-German, Irish, far off Welsh, probably distant Cherokee Native American, and possibly other ancestries.
- Rosy and chubby cheeks
- Wavy hair
- Thick eyebrows
Through his social media, Jeremy has either endorsed or promoted many brands like –
- Ultimate Ears
- French Touch
Best Known For
- Being cast as a Ben Hanscom in It (2017) and Sonny in Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (2018)
- His portrayal in several hit films like 42 (2013), Ant-Man (2015)
- Appearing in 5 episodes of James Corden‘s Next James Corden (2018)
- Working with various highly regarded actors like Harrison Ford, Paul Rudd, Gerard Butler, and Bill Skarsgård
- Uploading vlogs and challenges to his YouTube channel titled Just Being Jeremy
Jeremy made his debut theatrical film appearance as a boy in 42 in 2013.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Albert in Reed Between the Lines in 2011.
Though Jeremy does not go to the gym, he does lead a very active life and indulges in intense cardio activities like soccer and basketball.
As for his diet, he enjoys eating junk food like burgers and taquitos.
Jeremy Ray Taylor Favorite Things
- Thing About Being An Actor – Socializing
- Powerpuff Girl – Buttercup
- Superhero – Black Panther
- Christmas Tradition – Receiving gifts
- Words – Succulent, Moist, Squirt
- Book by Dr. Seuss – Oh, The Places You’ll Go (1990)
Jeremy Ray Taylor Facts
- He was raised on a farm in East Tennessee, alongside 5 older siblings.
- Jeremy spent most of his early years traveling along with his mother Taylor who is a band manager. It was the exposure that he got at the time, that helped him develop an actor like persona.
- He signed to a talent manager when he was just 8 years old. That year, he also made his debut theatrical film appearance in the film 42.
- When he’s not busy, Jeremy enjoys playing basketball and soccer. He also loves to indulge in other outdoor adventures, sing, and hang out with his friends.
- Jeremy once had a pen pal whose name was Raymond, who wrote a song about him, just before he could die. It was from him that he picked up his screen name, Jeremy Ray.
- In the past, Jeremy started the #WeAllSpark motion, of which Spark stands for “Small Personal Acts of Real Kindness”. Its aim is to promote kindness in the smallest ways.
- In the past, Ray was cast in the sequel of IT Chapter Two.
- He is very fond of cats.
- Jeremy is a huge fan of the Star Wars series.
- People chewing with their mouth open is Jeremy’s biggest pet peeve.
- Jeremy enjoys drinking pumpkin spice eggnog and eating Mexican food especially taquito.
- His go-to-karaoke song is Queen‘s Bohemian Rhapsody (2008).
- When he’s upset, he likes to listen to sad music.
- Prior to being cast on IT (2017), he didn’t know how to ride a bicycle.
- In a video that he uploaded to YouTube channel in October 2017, he revealed that he did not appear in the movie, Geostorm (2017). However, IMDb at the time had set his name as the lead character in the film.
- As of 2017, he was living on a farm that had goats, chickens, and cows.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Jeremy Ray Taylor / Instagram