Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Jessi M’Bengue is represented by
- Chantale Nadeau Model Placement Agency (Mother Agency)
- Crystal Model Agency – Paris
- Sutherland Models
- Next Model Management
- Fusion Model Management – Cape Town
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Information about Jessi’s dating history and private life isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Senegalese and Ivorian ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of French and Algerian descent.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Jessi M’Bengue has starred in the promotional campaigns for Diet Coke, Urban Outfitters, Cheap Monday, Macy’s, Victoria’s Secret Pink, etc.
Best Known For
Having starred in the music video for Robin Thicke’s song Blurred Lines.
In 2016, she made her first film appearance in drama thriller, A Meeting of the Minds for her role as Malika.
Jessi M’Bengue Facts
- She was discovered by Chantale Nadeau, the founder of the famed modeling agency in Toronto, where she had moved to pursue her secondary education.
- In her free time, she likes to write poetry. She has been following this habit since she was 10 years old.
- Just a couple of days after she arrived in Toronto for her studies, the apartment she had paid for a year caught fire. In the fire, her personal belongings were also destroyed.
- Visit her official website @ jessimbengue.com.
- Connect with Jessi on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud.