|Jiiva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1984|
Jiiva is an Indian actor, philanthropist, and film producer who is most prominently known for his work in the Tamil film industry. In particular, he is distinguished for his important portrayal in various movies inclusive of Raam (2005). E (2006), Katradhu Tamizh (2007), Siva Manasula Sakthi (2009), Ko (2011), Nanban (2012), Neethaane En Ponvasantham (2012), and Endrendrum Punnagai (2013). He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Amar B. Choudary
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Jiiva studied in a school in T. Nagar, Tamil Nadu.
Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist
- Father – R. B. Choudary (Film Producer)
- Mother – Mahjabeen
- Siblings – Suresh Choudary (Older Brother) (Co-Producer), Jeevan Choudary (Older Brother) (Entrepreneur), Jithan Ramesh Choudary (Older Brother) (Film Actor, Producer)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jiiva has dated –
- Supriya (2007-Present) – They got married in 2007 and have a son named, Sparsh Choudary (b. 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Keeps a mustache
- He wears a pair of earrings in both his ears.
Jiiva Favorite Things
- Actors – Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, Tom Hanks, Shahrukh Khan, Nana Patekar, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan
- Destination – Australia
Source – Jiiva.Weebly.com
- He was brought up in Chennai in a family of rich heritage.
- Jiiva was born with the natural ability to act given the fact that 2 of his older brothers are both actors and producers.
- With the help of his father, Jiiva established a place for himself in Tamil cinema at a very early age.
- In 1991, he made his acting debut in a film that was produced by his father.
- His father, R. B. Chowdary is the founder of the distinguished production house Super Good Films.
- According to sources, Jiiva had met his wife Supriya in 1994, while studying at a school in T. Nagar.
- In 2006, he became the first-ever Tamil actor to win the Cyprus International Film Festival award for “Best Actor.” It was given to him for his outstanding performance in the film Raam (2005).
- As an adult actor, he started his career with the film Aasai Aasaiyai (2003).
- He appeared as a judge alongside Jeeva, director Aishwarya Dhanush, and actress Sangeetha on Star Vijay’s Jodi Number One. Besides that, he also judged the Tamil language Malaysian reality dance show, Yuttha Medai All Stars.
- As of 2019, he had worked with a number of well-known actors like Kajal Aggarwal and Nayanthara.
- Jiiva was chosen to star alongside Bollywood sensation Ranveer Singh in director Kabir Khan’s film 83. He was cast to play the role of the former captain of the Indian cricket team Krish Srikkanth.
- He enjoys a beer every now and then and especially when he’s out with his friends.
- Jiiva is not at all cautious about what he eats and loves to eat junk food like pizzas but in moderation.
- He is a huge fan of the Chennai Super Kings.
- In his free time, he loves going on adventures with his friends on his bullet.
- Jiiva is close friends with a girl who goes by the name of Tania Samtani-Ike on Instagram.
- He is afraid of heights.
- He really enjoys his privacy.
Featured Image by kramyapr / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0