|Jo Yuri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 2001|
Jo Yuri is a South Korean singer who is best known for being a member of the South Korean-Japanese girl group called IZ*ONE that formed through a reality competition show Produce 48 on Mnet. Along with the group, she has been a part of many songs including La Vie en Rose, Suki to Iwasetai, and Memory.
Busan, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Yuri is represented by –
- Off the Record Entertainment – South Korea
- AKS Co., Ltd – Japan
K-pop, J-pop, Hip-hop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums
- Off the Record
- AKS Co., Ltd
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yuri has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Yuri has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Nexen mobile RPG game OVERHIT
Best Known For
Being a member of the South Korean-Japanese girl group called IZ*ONE that formed through a reality competition show Produce 48 on Mnet
As a Singer
Yuri debuted with the girl group IZ*ONE and her first EP titled Color*Iz was released on October 29, 2018. It peaked at the number 1 spot on The Oricon Albums Chart in Japan, number 2 at the Gaon Album Chart in South Korea, number 3 on the Japan Billboard chart, and number 9 on the US Billboard chart.
She has provided vocals to songs such as La Vie en Rose, Suki to Iwasetai, Memory, and many more.
First TV Show
Yuri made her TV show debut in Produce 48 as herself in 2018.
Jo Yuri Favorite Things
- Ice Cream Flavor – Cotton Candy
Jo Yuri Facts
- She was a trainee for 9 months before making her official debut with the group IZ*ONE.
- Yuri was an individual trainee and also went to Idol School, where she was ranked at the 15th spot.
- She greatly hates bugs and gets really annoyed at the sight of them.
- She is known to have a resemblance with girl group I.O.I.’s member Yoojung.
- Yuri has a husky voice which has become her signature trademark.
- She does not have any social media handle.
Featured Image by Jo Yuri / Instagram