|Joy Lauren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1989|
Joy Lauren is a beautiful and talented actress renowned for her role in the TV show, Desperate Housewives. She has also served as an assistant director for short films like Lizzie McGuire, Still Standing, The Closer, Shark, and Private Practice. As a producer, she has served in short films like Round Right, In Defense of Wonder, Low Tide, Blue Christmas, and Laps.
Lauren Joy Jorgensen
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joy Lauren studied at the Galloway School, Atlanta, Georgia. In 2012, she graduated with a degree in American History from the Columbia University, New York.
Actress, Assistant Director, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Nan Jorgensen
- Siblings – Unknown
Joy Lauren is managed by InMomentum Management, Talent Management Company, Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joy Lauren has rarely spoken about her personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish descent.
- Sharp jawline
- Wide forehead
- Dipping chin
Joy Lauren has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Her amazing performance as Danielle Van de Kamp in the popular comedy-drama series, Desperate Housewives, which was produced by ABC Studios and Cherry Productions
- Her appearances in the TV series Lizzie McGuire (2002), Still Standing (2003), The Closer (2006), Shark (2007), and Private Practice (2007)
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror-comedy movie, Teeth.
First TV Show
In 2002, she made her first TV show appearance as Mary Ellen Smith in the crime drama series, The Division.
Joy Lauren Facts
- She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, was raised in Vail, Colorado from the age 1 to 4, and then moved back to Atlanta, where she grew up till the age of 10.
- As she turned 11, Joy, along with her mother, moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue her acting career.
- She has also worked as an assistant director for many short films including In Defense of Wonder (2017), Pregnant (2017), Modern Love (2017), Briefcase (2016), and Ookie Cookie (2016).
- As a producer, Joy has contributed to the making of short films like Round Right (2017), In Defense of Wonder (2017), Low Tide (2018), Blue Christmas (2017), and Laps (2017).
- Earlier in her career, she had performed at the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia for the production of many shows.
- Joy Lauren is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Desperate Housewives|31.12.16 / Instagram