|Jude Ciccolella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1947|
Jude Ciccolella is an American actor, voiceover artist, and singer who is best known for portraying the character of Mike Novick in the action drama television series, 24. In addition to that, he has also played a variety of roles in several other shows and movies like Cdr. Suran in Star Trek: Nemesis, Guard Mert in The Shawshank Redemption, Dr. Raymond in Everybody Hates Chris, David Donovan in The Manchurian Candidate, Howard Scuderi in Prison Break, Lieutenant Wilson in Night Falls on Manhattan, Phillip Davenport in NCIS, Lt. Liebowitz in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, and Frankie Kelso in Lethal Weapon.
Richard Jude Ciccolella
Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States
Jude Ciccolella studied at Christian Brothers Academy. Later, he attended Brown University and then got enrolled at Temple University from where he graduated with a Master of Fine Arts degree in Theatre.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer
Jude Ciccolella is represented by BRS / Gage Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jude Ciccolella has dated –
- Sylva Kelegian (1996-Present) – He is married to Sylva Kelegian and the duo lives with their dogs.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Often wears glasses
Jude Ciccolella Facts
- He spent his childhood years in Albany, New York.
- Growing up, he was involved in sports like basketball and football.
- During his time at the Christian Brothers Academy, Jude Ciccolella was voted as the most valuable player by his teammates in football.
- His last name is pronounced as “Chick-o-lell-a”.
- In 1994, he appeared as Guard Mert in the drama film, The Shawshank Redemption, which starred Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton, William Sadler, Clancy Brown, Gil Bellows, and James Whitmore.
- Between 2001 and 2006, Jude Ciccolella appeared in the recurring role of Mike Novick in the action drama crime thriller television series, 24. Alongside other cast members, he was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series” in 2003 and 2007.
- He has released a couple of albums like Haunted (1996), A Simple Matter of Timing (1998), Between The Shadows (2001), Someone Told Me (2006), and A Lifetime to Show (2016).
- Jude Ciccolella has done voiceover work for the 2010 video game Fallout: New Vegas.
- He played the character named Lt. Liebowitz in the 2014 action crime film, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
Featured Image by Cynthia LaFontaine / Pinterest