|Julie Gonzalo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1981|
Julie Gonzalo is an Argentine actress and a producer. She is popular for the role of Rebecca Sutter in Dallas, a drama series by TNT. She started her acting career at the early age of 20 by making a few appearances on TV. Julie also bagged roles in movies with Chad Michael Murray – A Cinderella Story (2004) and Freaky Friday (2003). She had her actual breakthrough in 2006 when she portrayed Parker Lee in Veronica Mars (2006-2007). Apart from that, she has worked on a lot of TV projects and movies as an actress as well as a producer. She is active on social media with more than 60k followers on Instagram.
Julieta Susana Gonzalo
Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Los Angeles, California, United States
She began taking theatre classes after she moved to Florida.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Diego (Brother)
She is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- LINK Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie is known for keeping her life private. In 2014, she was allegedly secretly dating someone and after that, there are no reports about Julie’s love life.
In an interview with Latina in 2014, she expressed her views about marriage
“I’m very happy with not having extreme relationships. I definitely don’t have a lot of worries in my life about what’s happening with my husband. I don’t have a husband, but if I did, I wouldn’t have that worry about whether he’s cheating on me or not. No, no.”
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Argentine descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
Julie often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
Blue with a hint of green
Had an accident in childhood which gave her a visible scar on the bridge of her nose
Best Known For
- Playing Pamela Rebecca Barnes on the TNT drama series Dallas from 2012 to 2014
- Her roles in films including Freaky Friday (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Christmas with the Kranks (2004), and on television series Veronica Mars (2006-2007) and Eli Stone (2008-2009)
- Winning ALMA Award in the “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series” category for her role in Eli Stone
She made her first feature film appearance in I’m with Lucy in 2002 where she played the role of Eve.
First TV Show
In 2002, she made her TV show debut on The WB sitcom Greetings from Tucson as Kim Modica.
Julie Gonzalo Favorite Things
- Food – Home-cooked Meals
- TV Shows – Spanish Novelas
- Actor – Ricardo Darin
- City – Dallas
Source – Brainy Quote
Julie Gonzalo Facts
- She started her career as a print model.
- She can speak fluent Spanish, which has made her quite popular amongst Spanish teens.
- Julie does not like applying too much make-up, which also reflects in many roles that she plays. She also prefers to keep the scar on the nose of her bridge visible.
- Julie is extremely and successfully secretive about her personal life.
- She shifted base to Miami, Florida with her brother at the age of 8.
- Julie is health conscious and likes to prepare her own meals.
- Her dream come true would be to work with Pedro Almodovar and his whole team. According to her, they’re extremely talented.
- Julie says that she is very passionate, determined, and an independent woman.
- She likes Dallas as it has good shopping centers, great restaurants, and museums.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Frantogian / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0