Kaitlyn Michelle Armiger
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
As she started focusing on her music career at a fairly young age, she had to forego traditional high school education and instead opt for online high school courses.
She later got enrolled in a songwriting course at a local college to improve her work.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Cold River Records
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm (via Twitter)
55 kg or 121 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Katie remains very guarded about her private life, which makes it a tad difficult to find any information about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Green eyes
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Katie Armiger hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her studio album, Fall into Me, which managed to reach #7 spot on the US country album charts and peaked at 6th position on the US Indie charts.
- The success of her singles – Best Song Ever and Better in a Black Dress, which have become firm fan favorites.
In August 2007, she released her debut studio album, Katie Armiger, which didn’t achieve significant success.
Katie Armiger hasn’t made an appearance in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the music show, Top 20 Country Countdown.
Katie Armiger’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Katie Armiger Favorite Things
- Beauty Brand – Sephora
- Best Thing about doing Shows – Traveling
Source – The Boot
Katie Armiger Facts
- In January 2016, in a reply to a lawsuit by Cold River Records, she alleged that she was ordered to ‘s*x it up’ if she wanted to become successful. She was asked to put up a flirty behavior when she met radio programmers so as to get her music more coverage.
- She has revealed that once in her teens a radio DJ of a Texas-based radio station grabbed her backside and asked her when she was going to pass 18. She was terrified and didn’t have anyone to lean on so had to let it pass.
- After the dispute with “Cold River Records” became public, she was blacklisted by several record labels and music publishing companies.
- She decided to move to Nashville in her teens so that she could have a better shot at finding success in the country music industry.
- Katie decided to pursue a career in the music industry after having won a competition for young country singers in Houston.
- The Country Weekly has declared her the winner of the “Hottest Bachelorette” online contest on two occasions.
- Join Katie on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Katiearmigerfans / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5