Katie Lynn Leclerc
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Katie Leclerc attended the Valley Center High School in San Diego. In fact, she had especially moved to San Diego to study theater at the Valley Center.
Actress, film producer
- Father – Roger Leclerc
- Mother – Virginia Leclerc
- Siblings – She has two older siblings.
Luber Roklin Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Leclerc has dated –
- Brian Habecost – Katie was dating Brian, who is a real estate agent in Los Angeles, for a very long time before they got engaged in November 2013. Brian then proposed to Katie by decorating their LA home with balloons and flowers and hanging a big banner asking the big question. They got married in September 2014 in an intimate cactus and bike themed ceremony, which was attended by 165 guests at Palm Springs.
Race / Ethnicity
- Red Hair
- Freckled face
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Katie Leclerc has starred in commercials for leading brands such as Pepsi, Comcast, Cingular, and GE.
Katie has also co-starred with Vanessa Marano in a TV advert for cellular giant, AT&T.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Daphne Vasquez in family drama show Switched at Birth.
Katie Leclerc’s first film appearance came in a short film Gravy Train for her role as Lydia Faye in 2006.
First TV Show
She made her TV debut on mystery drama series Veronica Mars as a guest role as Crystal in 2005.
Katie starts her day with a healthy breakfast that keeps her going through her busy shooting schedule. She likes to have a bagel sandwich with bacon turkey, egg and cheese stuffing along with a vanilla iced coffee. This breakfast gives her right balance of protein, complex carbs, and a boost of caffeine. She also adds a few slices of pear that are drizzled with nectar to complete her breakfast.
Katie Leclerc Favorite Things
- High School Classes – English and Drama
- Film – Children of Men (2006)
- Song – Tiny Dancer (By Elton John)
- Candy – Baby Ruth
- Food – Anything from her parent’s restaurant, Fire Wok Stir Fry
Katie Leclerc Facts
- Katie Leclerc developed a passion for acting after playing the lead role in the production of famous play, Annie.
- Before she starred in Annie in 7th grade, she wanted to become an English professor due to her love for reading.
- At 20, Katie was identified with Ménière’s disease, which is an inner ear disorder that leads to vertigo and loss in hearing.
- After moving to Los Angeles, she worked at the coffee shop for five years before making it in show business.
- In one of the plays in her junior year in school, she was made to work backstage by the director after she delivered a very embarrassing performance.
- After discovering that she is suffering from hearing loss, she started taking American Sign Language classes at the age of 17.
- Visit her official website @ katieleclerc.com.
- Connect with Katie Leclerc on Instagram.