Bonfils was born in 1972.
He died on January 5, 2015 in London, England, UK.
Kan was 42 at the time of death.
He received acting training from Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art (now defunct) in London.
He knew the art of Wing Chun Kung Fu. He studied that from Austin Goh.
Since 2008, he was also practicing Yin Style Baguazhang in London.
Khan was signed with Olivia Bell Management.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Khan has not revealed about his girlfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mixed ethnicity
- Bald face
Khan Bonfils’ body specifications are not known.
His shoe size is also not known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Saesee Tiin in the 1999 epic space opera film Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. He used a green lightsaber while portraying Tiin.
He appeared in 1998 crime film Shadow Run for his role as Baz.
His workout routine and diet plan is not known. He must have been performing various types of martial arts to keep himself fit.
Khan Bonfils Favorite Things
Khan Bonfils Facts
- Bonfils died while doing rehearsal on the stage for a play. On January 5, 2015, Bonfils was rehearsing for an upcoming stage production of Dante’s Inferno, when he suddenly collapsed. He was declared dead on the spot by paramedics.
- Khan has done modeling before starting acting. He modeled for Michiko Kochino, Hermes, Oswald Boateng and many other designers.
- Khan was a trained martial artist.
- When Khan was 5, he was adopted by a Danish family.
- He took birth in Vietnam, was raised in Denmark and spent most of his time until death in England for work purpose.
- Bonfils also played minor roles in the Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) as Reiss’ Guard, Batman Begins (2005) as a member of the League of Shadows, and Skyfall (2012) as Henchman.
- Bonfils has also performed in the musical West End: Miss Saigon at Drury Lane, Theatre Royal London.
- Khan was not on social media.