|Kiki Sukezane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1989|
Kiki Sukezane is a Japanese actress and martial artist known for appearing in various TV shows and films like Heroes Reborn, The Port of San Pedro, Dango Samurai, and Code Name Mirage. She also has a mild social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram, more than 40k followers on Facebook, and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Los Angeles, California, United States
She got enrolled in an acting school in Japan at the age of 21.
Actress, Martial Artist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kiki Sukezane is represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A. (Talent and Literary Agency).
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiki Sukezane has opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She traces her ancestry back to the famous Japanese Samurai.
- Petite figure
- Cute smile
Kiki Sukezane has appeared in a TV commercial for the renowned fuel and motor oil company, Shell.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Miko Otomo in the popular action miniseries, Heroes Reborn.
- Having appeared in a number of TV series such as The Port of San Pedro, Dango Samurai, and Code Name Mirage.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the Japanese action movie, Death Yankee 2.
First TV Show
In 2013, Kiki Sukezane made her first TV show appearance in the Japanese fantasy TV series, The Yokai King.
Kiki relies on martial arts training to keep herself in a perfect shape. Apart from that, she regularly attends classes for traditional Japanese sword fighting.
Kiki Sukezane Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Kiki Sukezane Facts
- She got to audition for Heroes Reborn because of the samurai sword fighting classes she was attending in Santa Monica. A mother of a male student who was taking classes at the same place was a close friend of the NBC casting director and she asked Kiki whether she wanted to audition for a role of a Japanese girl, who could do sword fighting.
- After graduating from high school in Japan, she did many odd jobs including working at the convenience stores and bartending.
- She has taken Samurai sword fighting training for more than 6 years and Takashi Kora, who was cast in action movie, The Last Samurai, has served as her master.
- In Heroes Reborn, she did most of her stunts apart from flips and fight sequences on her own.
- She has improved her English by watching the original Heroes TV series.
- She moved to Los Angeles in 2012.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0