|Kim Alexis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1960|
Kim Alexis is an American actress, model, spokesperson, author, and TV host who is particularly known for her bright modeling career which reached its peak during the late 1970s and early to mid-1980s as she was named amongst some of the popular models like Gia Carangi, Carol Alt, Patti Hansen, Christie Brinkley, Kelly Emberg, and Paulina Porizkova. As a model, Kim Alexis has appeared in more than 500 magazine covers which include some of the celebrated magazines such as Cosmopolitan USA, Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Harper’s Bazaar. Over the years, she has also branched out as an actress and has appeared in several shows and movies which include Holy Man, Late Night with David Letterman, Sunset Beach, A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Wicked Wives, Saturday Night Live, The Geraldo Rivera Show, Hannity & Colmes, Body Bags, Cheers, The Commish, She’s Got the Look, and The Balancing Act. Moreover, she has also tried her hand at writing and has authored a couple of books such as Beauty to Die For and A Model for a Better Future. Kim Alexis is also popular on social media as she enjoys more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Kim Marie Alexis
Lockport, Niagara County, New York, United States
Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Kim Alexis studied at Lockport High School, which is a comprehensive New York public high school located on Lincoln Avenue in Lockport, and during her time there, she also took great interest in swimming.
Then, she pursued her college education by getting enrolled at the University of Rhode Island, which is the flagship public research as well as the land grant and sea-grant university located in Kingston, Rhode Island, United States, where she was accepted into a 5-year pharmacy program.
Actress, Model, Spokesperson, Author, TV Host
- Father – Robert (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Barbara
- Siblings – Kim Alexis has a sister.
Kim Alexis is represented by –
- IMG, Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Premiere Authors, Literary Agent
- Premiere Speakers Bureau, Speaking Agent
- All American Licensing, Branding and Licencing Agent
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Alexis has dated –
- Jim McMahon – It is speculated that back in the days, Kim Alexis had a short-lived romance with the former football player, Jim McMahon. He is known for having been a part of several teams like Chicago Bears, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, and Green Bay Packers.
- Jim Stockton (1983-1992) – In the year 1983, she married Jim Stockton and the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Jamie Stockton (a.k.a. James Junior) in 1986. After a few years, Jim and Kim Alexis were blessed with their 2nd child, a son named Bobby Stockton, in 1990. The duo was married for a long while before they decided to end their almost a decade long relationship and head separate ways in 1992.
- Prince Albert of Monaco (1991) – Kim Alexis had a fling with the reigning monarch of the Principality of Monaco and head of the princely house of Grimaldi, Prince Albert of Monaco, in the year 1991.
- Ron Duguay (1993-2016) – Kim Alexis and Ron Duguay, a Canadian retired professional ice hockey player and coach, started a relationship in 1993 and eventually got married. Ron is known for having played 12 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL). Soon after the commencement of their romance, Alexis and Ron were blessed with their first (as well as the only) child together, a son named Noah Duguay, in 1994. The couple was together for more than 2 decades before their relationship started to crumble and they decided to end things in 2016.
- Jeff Schwartz (2018-Present) – Around the year 2018, Kim Alexis started dating Jeff Schwartz and the happy couple got married soon after. They have been together ever since and love hanging out with one another. Moreover, Kim also often uploads their pictures on Instagram to flaunt their love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming looks
- Dimpled smile
- Deep-set eyes
- A mole on her chin
- Kim Alexis became the face of Revlon‘s premium Ultima II line in the year 1983 after she replaced model and actress, Lauren Hutton.
- She was chosen to serve as the spokeswoman for Alpine Lace Brands, Inc. in 1995 to promote Alpine Lace low-fat cheese products.
- She has also done endorsement work for a number of other brands which include the likes of Antonovich, Chantilly Fragrance, Cover Girl, Cutex, Mary Kay, Maybelline, Versace, Vidal Sassoon, and several others.
Kim Alexis grew up in a Presbyterian household and the family members used to attend church every Sunday.
Kim Alexis is a deeply religious person.
Best Known For
- Her successful career as a model
- Having graced the covers of a number of magazines such as Cosmopolitan USA, Vogue, Donna, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Mademoiselle, and Brides
- Appearing on a variety of shows which include the likes of Cheers, The Commish, Eye on Entertainment, Fox and Friends, She’s Got the Look, The Balancing Act, But Can They Sing?, Hannity & Colmes, The 700 Club, Hope & Gloria, Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, The Geraldo Rivera Show, and Saturday Night Live
Kim Alexis made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Amber in the comedy-drama film, Holy Man, in 1998. Directed by Stephen Herek, the film starred the likes of Eddie Murphy, Jeff Goldblum, Kelly Preston, Robert Loggia, and Jon Cryer.
First TV Show
Kim Alexis made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the popular late-night talk show, Late Night with David Letterman, in April 1985. The cast for the episode also included Jim Belushi and Paul Shaffer.
Kim Alexis stays fit by leading a very conscious lifestyle. During her modeling days, she used to stick to various crazy diet and workout plans but over the years, she has learned to take things slow. To stay in shape, she focuses on doing light exercises, going on hikes, and running. She has been a part of a number of marathons as well and that has, in turn, help her attain a healthier physique. Moreover, she has also taken spin lessons and also indulges in weight training sessions.
As far as her diet is concerned, Kim Alexis’s major focus stays on eating healthier foods rather than just limiting the quantity of food or eating smaller meals. She includes a lot of fruits and vegetables in her diet and stays away from food that makes her body retain water.
Kim Alexis Favorite Things
- Career Highlights – Shooting covers of magazines, working on Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues, and serving as a fashion correspondent of Good Morning America
Source – theglobaltownhall.com
Kim Alexis Facts
- After having been born in Lockport, New York, she spent her childhood years in Buffalo, New York, United States.
- Kim Alexis started swimming during the early years of her life and eventually started participating in swimming competitions while she was in her senior year at Lockport High School.
- She was a 17 years old high school student when she was discovered by a scouting agent. Later, Kim Alexis was signed to Elite Models by John Casablancas.
- She has also appeared in the editorials for several magazines such as Vogue USA.
- Her modeling career reached its zenith during the late 1970s and early to mid-1980s and she was ranked amongst popular models such as Gia Carangi, Carol Alt, Patti Hansen, Christie Brinkley, Kelly Emberg, Iman, Janice Dickinson, and Paulina Porizkova.
- She has had at least 6 appearances on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues.
- Kim Alexis has also worked as the fashion editor for Good Morning America for around 3 years.
- In 1999, she was cast as Elsie in a few episodes of the NBC television soap opera series, Sunset Beach. However, she was not credited for her role.
- Her credits as an author include writing book such as Beauty to Die For, A Model for a Better Future, and With a Little Luck.
- Kim Alexis has been cast in several roles in a couple of films such as Woman with beautiful hair in Body Bags and Nina Morgan Morrison in A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Wicked Wives.
- Visit her official website @ kimalexis.com.
- Follow Kim Alexis on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith & www.celebrity-photos.com / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0