|Kim Kold Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1965|
Kim Kold is a Dutch actor, bodybuilder, locksmith, and former footballer. He has worked in various movies like Antboy 3, Requiem for a Fighter, Anabolic Life, Small Town Killers, Star Trek Beyond, Polish Legends: The Dragon, 10 timer til Paradis, Take the Trash, and Deliver Us from Evil. However, Kim Kold is best known for his debut project Dennis, a short film, and for appearing in the action drama movie, Fast & Furious 6.
The details about Kim Kold’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Actor, Bodybuilder, Locksmith, Former Footballer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kim Kold is managed by Sten Hassing Møller.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
140 kg or 308.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kim Kold has dated –
- Zana Kold – Kim Kold is married to personal trainer Zana Kold. They have a daughter named Zavannah and Kim often posts their pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Imposing physique
- Deep voice
Kim Kold has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His towering height and buffed-up body
- Having been cast in various films like Dennis (2007) as Dennis, Take the Trash (2008) as Rocker, Deliver Us from Evil (2009) as Leif Christensen, 10 timer til Paradis (2012) as Dennis, Fast & Furious 6 (2013) as Klaus, Polish Legends: The Dragon (2015) as The Dragon, Antboy 3 (2016) as Commander Combat, Star Trek Beyond (2016) as Zavanko, Small Town Killers (2017) as Tolder, Anabolic Life (2017) as Peter, and Requiem for a Fighter (2018) as Lucas
Kim Kold made his first theatrical film appearance as Rocker in the comedy movie, Take the Trash, in 2008.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a gangster in an episode of the crime mystery drama series, The Killing, in 2009.
Kim works out at the gym on a regular basis and has maintained an alpha stance. He trains under the supervision of his trainer Antonio.
Kim Kold Facts
- He played in around 150 football games as a goalkeeper during his 20s. However, at the age of 27, he suffered an injury in his Achilles tendon and was sent to the gym for rehabilitation training.
- It was during his time in the rehabilitation training that he developed an interest in bodybuilding and eventually started competing in 1997.
- During his bodybuilding days, he emerged as the winner of the Danish National Bodybuilding Competition in 2006.
- He owns his own security enterprise in Puerto Banús, Spain.
- Visit his official website @ kim-kold.com.
- Follow Kim Kold on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Kim Kold / Instagram