Kimberly Marie Perry
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Singer and Musician
- Father – Charles Stephen Perry
- Mother – Marie Perry
- Siblings – Reid Perry (Younger Brother) (Singer, Musician, and Member of The Band Perry), Neil Perry (Younger Brother) (Singer, Musician, and Member of The Band Perry)
Kimberly Perry is represented by Major Bob Music, Inc.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
- Republic Nashville
- Interscope Records
- Mercury Nashville
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Perry has dated –
- JP Arencibia (2012-Present) – Kimberly Perry first met MLB catcher JP Arencibia at the Florida Strawberry Festival. When they eventually started dating, she felt too emotionally and spiritually linked to him. In the fall of 2013, he managed to orchestra a fairy tale perfect engagement. In June 2014, they got married at the First Presbyterian Church in her hometown of Greeneville. The romantic wedding ceremony was attended by the country music royalty including Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to go for blonde highlights.
- Elongated chin
- Blue eyes
Kimberly Perry hasn’t done endorsement work individually. However, her music group The Band Perry has appeared in a TV commercial for the retail chain, Target.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular country music group, The Band Perry, who are well known for the popularity of the single If I Die Young, which was certified 6x multi-platinum and the success of their studio album, Pioneer.
In 2010, her music group released their debut studio album, The Band Perry, which managed to debut at #4 on the US Billboard 200.
In April 2004, Kimberly made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Redemption.
First TV Show
In March 2011, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the music TV series, CMT Hot 20 Countdown.
Kimberly follows a dedicated and disciplined workout regime to keep herself fit. However, she is not a fan of going solo and instead, goes for workout routines that help her spend quality time with her family and friends.
For example, she likes to head out for a jog with her friends. Or, she gets a Zumba DVD and uses this high-intensity workout routine for some bonding time.
Kimberly Perry Favorite Things
- Typical Bar Order – Amaretto Sours
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Keeping Up with The Kardashians
- Food – Bacon wrapped pepperoni pizza
- Fashion Designers – Dior and Balmain
- Thanksgiving Food – Loaded sweet potato casserole
Kimberly Perry Facts
- When she was in the 10th grade, she realized that she wanted to pursue a career in the music industry. She roped in a couple of her high school friends to start a music band.
- When she told her father that she wanted to become a musician, her father told her not to devise a backup plan because it will make her give everything and not fall back to the comfort of a backup plan.
- Her music group had also performed at the special concert with an aim to donate proceeds of the event to the Heifer International, which is a non-profit organization that aims to eradicate world hunger.
- The Band Perry covered the burial expenses of 8 children and their mother, who were burned in an accidental house fire in the Greenville, Kentucky area. They also pitched in for hotel expenses of their family members while a surviving daughter and the father were treated at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.
- In her teens, she had her separate music band, while her brothers often performed as roadies.
- When she was in her 6th grade, she used to play clarinet in school’s marching band.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kimberly Perry / Instagram