|Kit Butler Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1998|
Kit Butler is an English model who is best known for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Emporio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Moschino, Versace, and Prada. He has also modeled for several high-profile designers like Bobby Abley, Paul & Joe, and Andrea Crews. Kit is also noted for being titled as Model of the Year by Vogue in 2019. He has a huge fan following with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Kit studied at King Alfred’s School in Wantage, England.
- Father – Tim Butler
- Mother – Christine Foster
- Siblings – Louis Butler (Older Brother) (Musician), Evie Butler (Sister)
Kit is represented by –
- Next Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Soul Artist Management – New York
- Bananas Models – Paris
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Brooks Modeling Agency – Amsterdam
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Boss Models – Cape Town
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Kult Model Agency – Hamburg
- Kult Model Agency – Sydney
- MIKAs – Stockholm
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kit prefers to keep his dating life away from the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
He has British ancestry.
11 (US) 34 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Kit has endorsed several brands such as Blue Erdos, Topshop, Ralph Lauren, Express, Uniqlo, Church’s, Corneliani, Tiger Of Sweden, Sandro, Cerruti, Giuseppe Zanotti, Mango, Tommy Hilfiger, Salvatore Ferragamo, Pull & Bear, Emporio Armani, Burberry, Dsquared2, Hugo Boss, Stone Island, Bally, United Colors of Benetton, Americana Manhasset, and Pretty Green.
Best Known For
- Being listed on Ape To Gentleman‘s The Most Influential Male Models list
- Modeling for several brands such as Emporio Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Balmain, Les Hommes, and Versace
- Being listed on Novella‘s Fashion’s Current ‘IT’ Guys list in 2017
- Gracing the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Manifesto, GQ, Vanity Teen, and The Financial Times
First Fashion Show
He made his debut at the Coach Fall /Winter 2015 Men’s Presentation. He walked as an opening model for Coach.
Kit does not follow a strict workout routine and makes up for it with a good game of rugby or basketball. They are both great cardio exercises which involve a trio benefits such as precision, strength, and agility. This helps in burning away excess fat a lot faster than a normal gym routine.
He also indulges in calisthenics and has a personal trainer to assist him. In April 2018, he also spoke about taking up dance classes in the near future.
Kit Butler Favorite Things
- Nickname – Kit Brother
- Fragrance – The fresh morning air that flows over the top of the mountains
- Magazines – Vogue Hommes, Hero Magazine
- Meal Of The Year – Christmas Dinner
Kit Butler Facts
- He was born in Oxford, but he spent his childhood days in Verona, Italy.
- He was discovered by retired model Mackie Alcantara from Next Management while he was helping his uncle get on to an aerodrome.
- Kit was 16 years old when he started modeling.
- Prior to becoming a model, Kit wanted to study sports in university.
- He is a professional skier. He started learning to ski when he was 4 years old and competed at the Italian National Championships when he was 8 years of age. He was ranked amongst the top 100 skiers in Italy under the age of 10.
- At the age of 8, he started to take an interest in rugby. Since then he remained a huge fan of the sport and wanted to pursue it professionally. However, after becoming a model, he gave up his dream of playing the sport and sought to modeling as a better option.
- His influences have been basketball star LeBron James, rugby player Dan Carter, and his ski instructor Mario.
- In order to keep himself looking charming at all times, he drinks a lot of water and enjoys a sauna bath every now and then.
- His hobbies are playing rugby and basketball, going skiing, and enjoying a fabulous night out.
- He got his nickname “Kit Brother” from his older brother Louis on the day he was born.
- If he had not gotten into modeling, he would have probably been learning to play golf, cook, or learning to speak Russian.
- Kit’s father Tim Butler was diagnosed with cancer, in the past.
- One of the first appearances that he made as a model was at the inaugural of The Silverlining Fashion Show in 2015.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Kit Butler / Instagram