Kylie Ann Ludlow Bisutti
Simi Valley, California, USA
Bigfork, Montana, USA
There is no information about her education history. But, she aspired to be a model since very early age. She also got her first casting call at the age of 8 only and began modeling on a regular basis at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas.
Model, Designer, Speaker
- Father – was professional poker dealer
- Mother – was housekeeper
- Siblings – Unknown
She was signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles (2011 – 2013)
- IMG Models – New York (2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56½ kg or 125 lbs
She married Mike Bisutti in the same year in which she won the VS’s model search contest, i.e. in 2009, more specifically – July 21, 2009. Mike works with Kylie’s father, who is a professional poker dealer. The couple married at the beautiful Cabo Azul resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. She returned to modeling after her marriage, but finally quit it in 2012.
The couple have two children, sons Jase Michael Bisutti (b. January 21, 2014) and Luca (b. July 26, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is light brown. But, she has dyed them blonde.
Being a model and in fashion industry, she didn’t like to show her body to the public for a photoshoot. She decided to end her modeling career in 2012 as she felt exploited and sexualized.
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4-6 (US) or 34-36 (EU)
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Carmen Steffens, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Winning the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Model search competition and also for walking the runway for the 2009 Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
She has not been casted in an of the movies yet.
First TV Show
She appeared as a guest in the comedy TV series Live! From the Future in 2006.
She took the help from fitness trainer, David Kirsch when she was connected to Victoria’s Secret. Now, she has a normal healthy weight of 125 pounds and just maintains her health by going through light exercises.
Kylie Bisutti Favorite Things
- Restaurant – In-N-Out Burger (Double Double Animal Style)
Source – Examiner
Kylie Bisutti Facts
- She is a former Victoria’s Secret model.
- She left modeling in 2012, when she started getting famous. On this, she replied with that it was against her faith. She continued, “It definitely felt like I was being made to sell sex. I just really started to feel exploited and sexualized.”
- She was born in Simi Valley, California, but raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- She aspired to be a Victoria’s Secret model since her early age. She got her first casting call at the age of 8. She had done modeling at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas on a regular basis.
- At 16, she shifted to New York City to pursue her full time career in modeling.
- Since that time, she didn’t like the idea of remaining with older mans, drinking alcohol, or indulging in other sexual activities. She stayed away from all of these and calls this as “dark side” of modeling.
- At 16 again, she had to pose topless for her portfolio, and she did it unwillingly.
- She had launched her clothing line, which feature models of all shapes and sizes.
- During this short time, she managed to appear on the magazine covers – FHM (UK) in March 2011, and Destination Ido & Honeymoons Too (US) in Fall 2010.
- In May 2013, she released a book titled I’m No Angel: From Victoria’s Secret Model to Role Model. She explained her modeling life, and her views about modeling industry in this memoir.
- In 2007, she was weighing around 115 pounds and was not getting any assignments and gigs. On asking her agent, she got the response like this “It’s because you look like a fat cow right now.”. She then restricted her diet to pineapples, water and watermelon and simultaneously worked out for six days a week, 2 hours daily. She soon transformed her body weight to 108 pounds. Whoa!, she started getting a good response from the industry.
- Visit her official website – www.kyliebisutti.com and her blog @ www.imnoangel.org.
- Connect with Kylie on Twitter and Instagram.