|Lauren Tsai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1998|
Lauren Tsai is a Chinese-American illustrator, model, and actress. She is best known for appearing in the Fuji TV and Netflix series Terrace House: Aloha State. Apart from her modeling career she has been an active illustrator and has drawn a variant cover for issue No. 1 of West Coast Avengers. Lauren has amassed over 600k followers on Instagram.
Massachusetts, United States
Lauren attended a boarding school for a year in Massachusetts but it did not work out for her so she went back to Tokyo and attended a Buddhist school. She also studied in Hiroshima, Japan for 6 weeks while she was in her sophomore year in high school.
Illustrator, Model, Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lauren is represented by –
- Image – Japan
- Slush Management – United States
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry on her father’s side and is of American descent on her mother’s side.
- Short hair
- Chubby cheeks
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Lauren has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Marc Jacobs
Best Known For
- Being an illustrator, model, and an actress
- Appearing in the Fuji TV and Netflix series Terrace House: Aloha State
First TV Show
Lauren made her TV show debut in Terrace House: Aloha State in 2016.
In an Instagram post in August 2018, Lauren posted a gym selfie and revealed in the caption that she started working out seriously around February 2018 and that she had been feeling much better physically and mentally.
Lauren Tsai Favorite Things
- Film – Coraline, Your Name, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda
Source – Dew Magazine
Lauren Tsai Facts
- Lauren’s family moved to Hawaii when she was only 7.
- In an Interview, she revealed that she was into drawing ever since she was 2 and would sneak out of bed after her mother put her to sleep and used to draw on the sticky notes in the middle of the night.
- At the age of 11, she moved to Japan to study and began modeling in 2014 under the name Lala.
- She got to know about the audition for the Japanese reality television show franchise Terrace House through Facebook and auditioned in November 2016.
- According to Lauren, for her artwork, she is mostly influenced by animated films, fantasy, surrealism, and music.
- As an illustrator, she has contributed a variant cover for issue No. 1 of West Coast Avengers in 2018.
- Visit her official site @ lauren-tsai.com.
- Follow Lauren Tsai on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lauren Tsai / Instagram