|Leslie Hope Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1965|
Leslie Hope is a Canadian actress, producer, writer, and director who is known for playing the character of Teri Bauer in the Fox action drama television series, 24. Apart from that, she has also been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Berrenger’s, True Confections, Summer of the Monkeys, The Life Before This, Line of Fire, The Spreading Ground, Lie Exposed, Knots Landing, Runaway, The River, Slasher: Guilty Party, Suits, and The Strain.
Leslie Ann Hope
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Leslie Hope attended St. Michael’s University School at Victoria, British Columbia and graduated in 1982.
Actress, Producer, Writer, Director
- Father – Frank Hope
- Mother – Ann Hope
- Sibling – Stephen Hope (Brother)
Leslie Hope is represented by –
- Domain Talent, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Oscars, Abrams, Zimel and Associates, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leslie Hope has dated –
- Jamie Angell (1994-1996) – She got married to writer and actor Jamie Angell in the year 1994 and the duo parents a son named MacKenzie James Angell (b. May 28, 1993). However, they got divorced in 1996.
- Adam Kane (2005-2015) – In 2005, Leslie Hope married cinematographer, producer, and director Adam Kane but this marriage did not work out either and the couple separated in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- High cheekbones
Leslie Hope Facts
- She co-starred as Susan Wilkins in the 1990 black comedy thriller film, Men at Work.
- In 1993, she starred as Lucy in Paris, France, an erotic comedy-drama film.
- Leslie Hope appeared as Charlene Fischer in the 2004 television drama miniseries, Human Cargo, which won 7 Gemini Awards and 2 Directors Guild of Canada Awards.
- In 2005, she played the role of Attorney General of the United States Melanie Blackston in a few episodes of the political drama television series, Commander in Chief.
- She portrayed the character of Tess Cole, Emmet’s wife and Lincoln’s mother, in the 2012 American found-footage supernatural adventure horror television series, The River.
- Between 2016 and 2017, Leslie Hope was cast in the recurring role of Anita Gibbs, a prosecutor, in the American legal drama television series, Suits, whose lead cast included Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle, Sarah Rafferty, and Gina Torres.
- As a director, she has worked on many shows and movies including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Order, Murdoch Mysteries, Christmas on the Bayou, A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride, Ghost Wars, and What I See When I Close My Eyes.
Featured Image by Keith McDuffee / Flickr / CC BY 2.0