Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia
She divides her time between Los Angeles (United States) and Byron Shire (Australia).
Liana Cornell went to the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Kensington, New South Wales and graduated in 2012.
Actress, director, writer, environmental activist
- Father – John Cornell (Film Producer, Writer, Actor, Businessman)
- Mother – Delvene Delaney (Television Presenter, Actress, Singer)
- Siblings – Melissa Cornell (Older Paternal Half-Sister), Allira Cornell (Sister) (Photographer)
Liana Cornell is represented by Los Angeles based Industry Entertainment Productions LLC.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liana Cornell has remained silent about her personal life while interacting with media and fans on social media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and status.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
- Auburn hair
- Green eyes
Liana Cornell hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the important role of Ania in the fantasy drama TV series, Britannia, which has Kelly Reilly and David Morrissey in the leading roles.
- Having made guest appearances on TV shows such as Wolf Creek, Love Child, and House of Hancock.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2008, Liana Cornell made her first TV show appearance in The Shining Path episode of the drama series, East of Everything.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Liana Cornell Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Liana Cornell Facts
- She ventured into singing after her hidden talent was discovered by voice coach Gary Catona.
- To prepare for her role in Britannia, she learned horseback archery. She also took special training for fight sequences.
- Liana has established a philanthropic fund, Save our Skins which aims to protect endangered species and raise awareness about environmental issues.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Liana Cornell / Instagram