|Lil Gnar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1996|
Lil Gnar is an American rapper who rose to prominence with the 2017 song Ride Wit Da Fye which was streamed more than half a million times within 2 weeks of being launched. Within a year of making his musical debut, he landed a major recording contract which led to the release of the popular mixtape Gnar Lif3 in 2018. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 900k followers on Instagram.
Oakland, California, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Lil Gnar is a high school graduate.
Rapper, Fashion Designer, Skateboarder
He is represented by –
- Jordan Stone, Booking Agent, APA Agency, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Josh Rittenhouse, Booking Agent, APA Agency, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Justin Goldman, Manager, JustGold Management, New York City, New York, United States
Hip Hop, Rap
- Ten Thousand Projects
- LLC/Capitol Records
- Double Dutch Records & CULTCAINE
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Gnar has dated –
- Jazmyn (2018–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He often tends to dye it red or brown.
- Torso, neck, and both arms covered in tattoos
- Afro hairstyle
- Wears a locket with ‘Gnar’ mentioned on it
- Wears a bracelet on his right wrist
- Sports gold-plated teeth
Lil Gnar Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer – Rick Owens
- Skaters – John Cardiel, Collin Provost, Shuriken Shannon, Grant Taylor, and Andrew Reynolds
- Videographer – Bill Strobeck
- Rapper – Pharrell Williams, Tyler, The Creator
- Travel Destination – Japan
Source – High Snobiety
Lil Gnar Facts
- He was estranged from his father when he was little and as an 11-year-old, he moved with his mother and grandmother to the state of Georgia. He reunited and spoke with his father, several years later, in April 2017.
- Lil Gnar was not initially into singing and he just used to rap for fun with friends and was a serious skateboarder in Atlanta. He even owned a skateboarding apparel line named Gnarcotic. In time, he was influenced by fellow Atlantan skateboarder and future collaborator Germ who was trying his hand at rapping and eventually pursued rapping as a full-time career.
- From his early teens, he was interested in skateboarding and by the age of 12, he had saved enough money to buy a CCS Complete Board. As a young skateboarder, he suffered multiple accidents, including one where he tore 3 ligaments in his ankle and was restricted to a wheelchair for a few weeks.
- Before his music career blew up, Lil Gnar was popular for his skateboarding fashion line known as Gnarcotic which was launched in 2013. The brand was famed for its signature blended camo-pant that was used by some pop culture influencers like Pouya and Fat Nick and led to Lil Gnar collaborating with the well-known skateboarding company DGK.
- Lil Gnar was influenced by a lot of friends in the music industry but was too involved with Gnarcotic to take the plunge. He only seriously started rapping after he signed a distribution deal for his brand which freed up a lot of his time.
- Both his stage name Lil Gnar and his fashion brand’s name Gnarcotic were derived from the skateboarding slang term “Gnarly”, which is loosely used to describe ‘an addiction to the dangers of skating’.
- Lil Gnar has stated that artists like Jimi Hendrix, Soulja Boy, Bob Marley, Tupac, Biggie, and, Soldier Slim had a significant influence on his music career.
- He has more than 15 tattoos across his body and has the terms ‘Gnar’ and ‘Fly or Die’ tattooed on his torso. He is also left-handed.
- In November 2018, Lil was arrested for a brief while after posting an Instagram photo with a rocket launcher.
Featured Image by Lil Gnar / Instagram