|Lily Maymac Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1994|
Lily Maymac is an Instagram star known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like SugarBearHair, Revolve, Olay, Ulta3, and ColourPop. She has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 100k subscribers. Lily has a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In May 2018, she even posted a video of her house tour on her YouTube channel.
Information about Lily Maymac’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Elsie
- Siblings – She has a sister and a brother.
Lily Maymac handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Maymac hasn’t spoken about her dating history and love life while interacting with the media or speaking with her fans on social media. However, in the past, she has indicated that she prefers to date white boys.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Petite figure
- Plump lips
Lily Maymac has used her social media presence to bag lucrative endorsement deals. She often uses her social media posts to promote brands and products such as –
- Oscar Wylee
- General Pants Co.
- Bondi Sands
- BrighterWhite Teeth Whitening
- Michael Costello Fashion Brand
- Palms Casino Resort
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Her popularity as an Instagram model. She has more than 4 million followers on her official Instagram account.
- Her presence on other social media networks. She has managed to gain more than 100k subscribers on her official YouTube channel.
She hasn’t made an appearance in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Lily Maymac hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Lily Maymac Favorite Things
- Mac Lipsticks – Taupe, Velvet Teddy, Del Rio, and Viva Glam 1
Source – Instagram
Lily Maymac Facts
- When she was growing up, her family moved from Sweden to Australia. She has spent her teenage years in Australia.
- In May 2017, she was caught in a controversy after her old tweets regarding her reservation to date Asian men surfaced. She has also claimed that she preferred to go out only with white guys. She later issued a public statement to apologize for her statement claiming that she was closed minded at that time and as she was out of the public sphere, she wasn’t aware of the magnitude of her statements.
- Lily has done extensive activism work for the Girls Make Your Move initiative, which was launched by the Australian government to empower young women to have a more active lifestyle.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lily Maymac / Instagram