Lisa-Marie Koroll went to the Albert Schweitzer High School in Ruhla. She completed her high school education in 2016.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lisa-Marie Koroll is represented by –
- Agentur Reuter
- Spielkind Management
Soundtrack, Children’s Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa-Marie Koroll and her representatives have opted to keep her private life firmly away from the prying eyes of the mainstream media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘red’.
- Fuller Lips
- Petite figure
Lisa-Marie Koroll appeared in a TV commercial for Nintendo in 2016.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the Bibi & Tina film series. For her tremendous performance in the movie, she was awarded the New Faces Award in 2015.
- Having appeared in the popular family drama TV series, Familie Dr. Kleist.
- Her burgeoning popularity on Instagram. She already has more than 500k followers.
As a Singer
Lisa has sung a couple of singles in the Bibi & Tina film series.
In 2015, she collaborated with Lina Larissa Ray, Philipp Laude, and Louis Held for the popular single, Girls Against Boys.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the lead role in the fantasy movie, Bibi & Tina.
First TV Show
In 2006, Lisa-Marie Koroll made her first TV show appearance in the family TV series, Familie Dr. Kleist (also known as Circle of Life).
Lisa-Marie Koroll relies on her healthy and balanced diet to keep herself fit. She tries to eat healthy dishes such as chia seed cereal. She is also a big fan of cold-pressed fruit juices.
Lisa-Marie Koroll Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Lisa-Marie Koroll Facts
- In her teens, she battled with eating disorders. She was so obsessed with the dietary intake that she used to lay awake in the bed at night, counting the calories she had consumed and the calories, she would consume the following day.
- She became a vegetarian in 2011 and became a vegan in 2015.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lisa-Marie Koroll / Instagram