|Lorenzo Greer Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 2009|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lorenzo Greer is a British YouTuber, social media influencer, and a child prodigy soccer player who came into the spotlight with his soccer-based YouTube channel titled Tekkerz kid where he showcases his soccer skills, posts pranks, challenge videos, and reviews a wide variety of soccer gear. The channel has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers. He is also popular on Instagram with more than 350k followers.
Lorenzo João Greer
Tekkerz Kid, The Future Neymar
Handsworth Wood, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
As of March 2020, Lorenzo was a middle school student.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Soccer Player
- Father – Nathan Greer (IT Professional)
- Mother – Tara Greer
- Siblings – Romello Greer (Older Brother), Thiago Hendrix Greer (Younger Brother), Sienna Greer (Younger Sister), Sariah Greer (Younger Sister)
He is represented by Influencer Matchmaker, Social Media Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino and Black)
He is of Brazilian and African-American descent.
- Lean Physique
- Side-cropped, dreadlocked hair
- Charming smile
Lorenzo has partnered with brands such as –
- Cartoon Network
- Talking Tom Jetski 2 (Video Game App)
- Angry Birds (Video Game App)
Lorenzo Greer Facts
- He had started developing his soccer skills from the age of just 2. He has played for the Birmingham City Under-7 academy, the Under-8 pre-academy, and the Under-9 youth teams.
- His YouTube journey began in 2015 when his father posted a short clip of him playing soccer which soon expanded to videos showcasing his entire training session.
- He also makes frequent appearances on his family’s collaborative YouTube channel titled Meet The Greers. The channel mainly revolves around vlogs and challenge videos and has garnered more than 270k subscribers.
- He has worked with English international soccer player Jack Wilshere for the product launch of a laser gun that was marketed by the toy brand Nerf (owned by Hasbro).
- He has also interviewed English professional soccer players such as Nathan Redmond and Demarai Gray, two of his favorite players. The opportunity to interview the duo arrived before the start of a match in the 2017 European Under-21 Championship that was played at St. George’s Park in England.
- Lorenzo also has a personalized line of merchandise that is sold online through a dedicated website and managed by his parents.
Featured Image by Lorenzo Greer / Instagram